• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi all.

Reaction score
New to your forum. Recently bought a 2016 Bandit 1250 and ended up on this site a lot while doing research on it. Not from Texas but did live in Houston for awhile back in the late 70's. Nice site. Been riding for about 40 years and have had lots of bikes.:rider:

Welcome to TWT. You're in the right place - Bandits are one of the more popular bikes on this forum; we have Bandit riding members in places as far flung as New Zealand and Australia.

Just be sure to type slowly so that we can understand your accent. :lol2: Most of us speak fluent Texan here.

I think tshelfer should have said "most of us speak fluent BS here." not Texan!! It's a great site with a lot of humor. Hope you enjoy it.

Garh

Howdy!

My wife is from New York ... Texas.

Welcome from the Southwest contingent. My son just moved back home after 9 years in Sleepy Hollow / White Plains. He got fed up with the snow, but he's not venturing outside very much since it's 111 degrees today.
:rofl:

Back