• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

It is much, MUCH warmer than I am used to, but I have the bike out and plan on being there.

I haven't heard from him for a good while. I don't remember his user name to send a PM. Certainly miss his company.
How about Taqueria Jalisco on 336 east of I45 for tomorrow's bike night. I could use a real giant meal for $12. rh

I haven't heard from him for a good while. I don't remember his user name to send a PM. Certainly miss his company.
How about Taqueria Jalisco on 336 east of I45 for tomorrow's bike night. I could use a real giant meal for $12. rh

I'm in, but remember, they close at 8:00p, which limits bloviating.

That was Honey Ham that closed early. Jalisco is open from 7am to 10pm, plenty of bloviating can happen!

Bloviating
“talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way.”
Like that never happens..........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forgot you guys did this on Thursdays I rolled through there about that time on the FJR tonight as part of my I am not going to ride I-10 from Baton Rouge home trip today

:eek2:We actually went back to what happened on 911. Kevin flew into NYC the evening before. It brought out a very interesting perspective about that day for all of us. We all remembered where we were at that time. The way back machine was in high gear!!! That can never be considered bloviating. Great conversation on many topics.
At the end Tony 1 brought up checking out the old Pizza Shack location that is now Bob's (Buckwheats???) BBQ. As we have been trying to decide on the next bike night a week early, that is next weeks suggestion. So far, I have seen a good crowd there the last few months.
So, a shout out to Raul, MasterBlaster, Blue Devil, Mr Hansen...and as Kinky Friedman would say, any of the Village Irregulars.
Hopefully I will be back on 2 wheels by that time.:rider::eat::rider:rh

5/5 thumbs up. They change the floor plan quite a bit and open the place up. We even met Uncle Bob!

Hey! He wasn't my uncle. Nice guy, nonetheless. Very good BBQ, but not heaping portions.

Back