• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JT had a wreck

Darn JT that stinks to high heaven. Heal up quick brother hate it for you. Hope that everything goes well and you are back to normal in no time.

I don't know you JT, but we are all One.

Healing energy is covering you, and doctor guidance.

So sorry to hear this, Richard. If JT needs anything (if only a bag of tacos and a bottle of tequila) just say the word. It just shows that the life we choose is inherently risky. JT is one of the most experienced riders I know, and I'm sure was rolling with proper gear. Do we have any details about the wreck? Was another vehicle involved?

Also, how is he set financially? Is there a fundraising page set up for him?

Darn JT, I'm very sorry to hear this. It's especially hard to see one of our better riders in this shape. My prayers for a quick and complete healing.

So sorry to hear this, Richard. If JT needs anything (if only a bag of tacos and a bottle of tequila) just say the word. It just shows that the life we choose is inherently risky. JT is one of the most experienced riders I know, and I'm sure was rolling with proper gear. Do we have any details about the wreck? Was another vehicle involved?

Also, how is he set financially? Is there a fundraising page set up for him?

He only likes that nasty stuff with the worm:chug:

JT can have all the mescal he wants :) I've got nothing better to do on Saturday than ride to San Antonio.

I’ll be back from Iowa next week and will be checking in on him
u a good man a good friend but until then RIDE BOB RIDE !! at least try to keep up with June brah...

I talked with JT last night for an hr, he is in good spirits a tough old mountain goat he is, we already plannin our next Mex ADV if u can believe it. And today, jt's accident hit close to home that im considering disability ins from work. For the crazy riding etc we do, it can b a lifesaver.

Hated to hear about this JT. My thoughts are with you to make a full recovery. I look forward to riding with you again sometime real soon.

JT, saw you guys Saturday morning at the cafe. This explains why I missed y'all on the road. Just saw the thread. Hang in there ;)

:shock: :nono: :doh: :pray: :zen:

I am glad you have a lot of friends nearby... It makes a huge difference.

Take care and get better.

Oh geez, JT. I hate that this happened to you. I hope you're all better and back doing what you love very soon.

Updated 7/25/2018: I have been asked if there has been a go-fund-me type site set up for JT. I'm sure his medical insurance isn't going to cover all the costs for his lifeflight ride, surgeries, and the upcoming physical therapy he is going to need. Instead of using go fund me (due to the fee they charge), we are using paypal instead. If you would like to make a monetary donation, you can donate on paypal to jthomp1@gmail.com. Use the "sending to a friend" choice and paypal won't charge a fee. Any and all donations will be very appreciated.

Updated 7/25/2018: I have been asked if there has been a go-fund-me type site set up for JT. I'm sure his medical insurance isn't going to cover all the costs for his lifeflight ride, surgeries, and the upcoming physical therapy he is going to need. Instead of using go fund me (due to the fee they charge), we are using paypal instead. If you would like to make a monetary donation, you can donate on paypal to jthomp1@gmail.com. Use the "sending to a friend" choice and paypal won't charge a fee. Any and all donations will be very appreciated.

Richard, you may want to put that info in the first post of the thread so it doesn't get buried and lost.

:shock: :nono: :doh: :pray: :zen:

I am glad you have a lot of friends nearby... It makes a huge difference.

Take care and get better.

This. ^

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, it sure helps.
Rich pretty well covered current conditions, the back will 100% in time, the foot maybe not 100, but I'll be able to shift.

Thank you,
John

That's great news, John. Of course, you could always make the switch to DCT :)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

This. ^

Rich pretty well covered current conditions, the back will 100% in time, the foot maybe not 100, but I'll be able to shift.

Thank you,
John

That's encouraging news!

This. ^

Thank you,
John

JT you gotta get healthy and do some camping with us as soon as it gets a tad cooler.:deal: Thanks for the update.

Back