• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

Regrettably gotta bail. 6 weeks of fluid in my lungs so doc told me to stay home in a bubble.

Regrettably gotta bail. 6 weeks of fluid in my lungs so doc told me to stay home in a bubble.

Get well soon Bob.
You probably will not be missed at the empanadas, since no one shows up!
:)

I should be able to go as i'm off Thursday for minor dental work . Work with loss of two people has been far to busy to make it in months .

I can likely make it should the weather hold out for me. I'm not dressed weather-proof today.

Watching weather currently . Not really wanting to go out in weather , and not feeling the whole 4 wheel thing after 275 miles today in Houston traffic .

Never seen so many pre empt excuses in a long time.
:eek:

Was going to post up for the first meet in a whole month. But, I'll be at Halliburton this eve.

Maybe next week will be good and hopefully the tropical storms brewing will cool off H-town.

Well, 1 month has gone by since we all met up. It's 3 degrees cooler now so it's time to start meeting up again... unless we'll need a boat next week.

Anyone up for tonight? Even if it becomes a "car night?"

Back