• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Breakfast meet and greet and eat

Current report for Sunday morning:

Capture.jpg

Yep currently calling for severe thunderstorms Sunday AM :(

Do you folks want me to try to reset this for next Sunday due to the rain or do we want to go for it? Please chime back in and let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

I'm probably going to be on the bike anyway because Sunday morning is a good time to get away for me.

If anyone wants to drive that would be cool also. We need the rain bad but it stinks that it is this weekend. Nobody can say that it is too hot to ride at least.;-) The rain should make it pleasant.

Last edited:
Change of plans is dropping me out of both. Spending time with the fam.

I guess we are still on for this one. If you do not want to ride over drive and bring a friend with you. If you ride please ride safe and I will see you there. Anyone still coming chime back in so I can let them know how many folks are still coming for the breakfast buffet. Thank you hope to see a bunch of hungry faces there this Sunday.

I guess we are still on for this one. If you do not want to ride over drive and bring a friend with you. If you ride please ride safe and I will see you there. Anyone still coming chime back in so I can let them know how many folks are still coming for the breakfast buffet. Thank you hope to see a bunch of hungry faces there this Sunday.

Camping out?:shrug:

Weather dependent ... be a Sunday morning decision

Well the third day to clean up the vacation muck on the bike, so I won't turn around and muck it up again so soon. At least the severe thunderstorms has been dropped from the forecast to just thunderstorms, probably a ploy to entice me out so it can become severe :rofl: Still have a boat load of chores to catch up, so down grade to a not probable :(

Last edited:
I THINK I'LL PASS ON THIS ONE. REALLY DONT WANT TO SLEEP IN THE MUD.

In!
I had a family gathering that weekend, but moaned and groaned so much it got moved to another weekend. :eat3:

Out for camping (unless there is a heck of a cold front that comes through).

Is rain a cold front?

Back