• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

With the reappearance of sunshine, is anyone interested in meeting for breakfast tomorrow at Shykatz in Galveston? Or, put anything else up for consideration and let’s get out.

I’m going to miss out until the end of October. Y’all have an awesome ride.

With the reappearance of sunshine, is anyone interested in meeting for breakfast tomorrow at Shykatz in Galveston? Or, put anything else up for consideration and let’s get out.

Count me in...

randog311

I'm in. Tomorrow is their first day open in a few weeks. Renovations. If it's to crowded we could bounce to Sunflower or other :eat:

How about Onion Creek Coffee House, Bar and Lounge on White Oak in Houston

I'm Out

Too far for me on the Far West End of Galveston.

Weather Forecast for me shows 70% chance of Rain.

Later, randog311

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds good. I’m planning on being there.
Tom

Anybody up for Dots on I-10 tomorrow?
I'm Out

It's a 43 Mile drive in Commuter Traffic

If you can choose something like Kelley's in La Marque?

I could make that happen...

randog311 Galveston West End

I'm Out

Sorry about that. I don't know if you noticed but I'm coming from Conroe. So La Marque is an 85 mile commute for me straight down 1-45. Even Dots at 1-10 is over 50 miles. I suppose I should give up this thread and start something up here in the north, but I like the guys I have met over the years and would still like to make it when I can.

If it would work better for everyone, we could do the original Dot's at I-45? This might effect Jim negatively, but help Tom quite a bit. It's a little further for me, but not significantly.

Let's do that! Switch to Dot's I-45 south at 9:00a.

I’m in either way tomorrow..though Dots on I45 is bit less problematic traffic wise for me (usually).
Tom

Wish I could. I finished up my CDL class, but they're letting us use the trucks for practice for the DPS test this week while the new class is watching videos.

Wish I could. I finished up my CDL class, but they're letting us use the trucks for practice for the DPS test this week while the new class is watching videos.

Driving and backing around all the construction at the original Dots would be a great way to practice. If you could do it without running over more than one or two people and cars you may even get a starting bonus.

Last edited:
Yeah, as if Hwy 225 wasn't dangerous enough already, lol
See you guys at Dot.

CDL, that the handgun thing right? It's probably expensive to practice on the trucks, hopefully the students aren't inside watching videos.

Ohhhh CHL ... never mind!

I'm Out

Changed my mind...

I'm In for

Dot Restaurant I 45 @ 9:00 AM

Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico is Beautiful this morning [emoji560]

See ya'll soon

Back