• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Monster Energy Cup

Roval ... one step forward.

lowering engine performance ... two back.

Saw Tomac won first 2, did he win the bucks?? I went to bed!

Saw Tomac won first 2, did he win the bucks?? I went to bed!
Yes 1-1-1!
Offroadvideos.org will have the videos up to watch for free
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thoughts on letting your team mate pass on the last turn for the win?

Thoughts on letting your team mate pass on the last turn for the win?
What's funny is that when marvin let dungey by in 2016 Kawasaki threw a fit.
If I'm tomac I would have been telling Joey "move and I'll pay you 10k"

Seems like a rather empty win.
It was so obvious.

Throwing a win away (in any sport) isn't very sportsmanlike.

17 is a class act

17 Had flashbacks of getting parked on the last lap like he did last time he raced in Vegas

Or just a wise move not to force Eli to make the pass that was coming no matter what on that next straight. Not a bad plan to make friends with the team and teammate at your first event with them

17 Had flashbacks of getting parked on the last lap like he did last time he raced in Vegas

Or just a wise move not to force Eli to make the pass that was coming no matter what on that next straight. Not a bad plan to make friends with the team and teammate at your first event with them

He only has a one year deal so he needs to make Kawasaki happy. They are paying him to get in the top ten. They spend millions a year on tomac to win races. Tomac would have made the pass and Joey would have had a bad time pitting next to him all year

Seems like a rather empty win.
It was so obvious.

Throwing a win away (in any sport) isn't very sportsmanlike.

I hate seeing it, this is the 3rd time in the last 4 years that a rider pulled over for a teammate for a major win.

In tomacs defense, there was no where to pass on that track.

In tomacs defense, there was no where to pass on that track.

He passed a few to get to the guy's rear wheel.
It was exciting to watch and then a big let down at the end.

When I was racing cars wheel to wheel, MSR-Houston was also a hard place to pass.

During a driver's meeting a couple of the racers were complaining about it and I'll never forget one of the racer's wives yelled out ...

"It's racing, not grocery shopping, Mary Poppins."

When I was racing cars wheel to wheel, MSR-Houston was also a hard place to pass.

During a driver's meeting a couple of the racers were complaining about it and I'll never forget one of the racer's wives yelled out ...

"It's racing, not grocery shopping, Mary Poppins."
That's too good!

Back