• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2018 Katy Bike Night

Is it Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is Wednesday today. Looking like good weather finally. I'll be first to say I'm "in" for tonight. Next....

Motion seconded. I'm in.

Where are the rest of you lazy twits?

If I’m in town I’ll try harder than last week to make it. I’ll probably be in the Denver area.

I have Wednesday anxiety...
Who will be there tomorrow?

Hawdey folks, planning to come over from Sugar Land and meet y'all tonight. Gerhard (VStrom_1000)

Camilo, Chris, do you know if anyone is coming tonight? Would be great to meet some riders over yonder..

Camilo, Chris, do you know if anyone is coming tonight? Would be great to meet some riders over yonder..

Gerhart:
When someone is coming, they clearly post. Others post excuses, so I doubt anyone will show up tonight.

Typically, I would be happy to show up and meet you. However, I will be at Astros game tonight. Last week we had six people, and this week it looks like none. How does next week look for you? I should be around next week, and weather may even be better.

Thanks Wyatt. I'll be doing the Roll the Bones Adventure ride North of Dallas next week - will be gone by Thursday. Maybe week after.

Looks like nasty weather for bike night.

I normally wouldn't mind, since it isn't very often I have the opportunity to wear my 4 season touring gear, but I'd probably be the only one there. We'll just see if next week looks better.

Looks like nasty weather for bike night.

I normally wouldn't mind, since it isn't very often I have the opportunity to wear my 4 season touring gear, but I'd probably be the only one there. We'll just see if next week looks better.

This is 'next week', how does it look?

Tornado watch at the moment. Been raining off and on. Heavy rain forecast for later.

Hmmm, maybe "next week"...

Agreed. We got "Buddy" fixed on Monday, so I am keeping him at the house a bit longer to stay clean while he heals. So I am going to be home with him. He's doing well though. Took his last pain med today.

Is it Wednesday yet?

Are you going to be there? Or are are you stirring the pot. If you go I’ll go. If you don’t go I may still go.

Back