• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: October meet @ greet @ eat with a ride on the side

If I even say 'maybe' something dumb will happen and I won't make it so I'm not saying maybe.

I will be there but on 4 wheels, not my idea but my doctors.
See you on Sunday.

Edwards low bridge crossing was loaded with debree on each side last Sunday-had to stop to help a couple turtles go around it- so I’m not sure what that’ll be like on Sunday.

Leading us on one, Rod?
If we have enuff folks....you.. & I will both have followers...
& Im sure a few might want some unpaved fun.... as long as water crossings arent bad...which is a dicey call right now

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Sadly, Mitch is younger than me, I am just prettier, so I can see how you made the error, of course Ron may be the youngest. But, he is, after all, Ron. We didn't ride over there. If you survive the brake checking the twisty dirty parts are pretty good. Even though I will be on my DR-Z434SM, I may skip all the water hazard rides. I have had enough of those on the FZ1 lately. Mitch suggested i take the Beta Rev 3 270. Maybe after the ride we should drop over to Pee Paws Scooter Shop and see if anyone can actually ride the silly thing. Hee Hee.

Last edited:
Throw my name in the maybe hat.

Not sure if the munchkins will still be here Sunday or not.
And Big Reds new shoes won't be in until next week.

But I'm ready for a little :rider: :eat: :rider:

Trying to talk my pirate buddy into it as well.

Once a pirate realizes that they can have a bike that handles well, has a high performance engine, good brakes, is actually ergonomic & comfortable, doesn’t rattle your teeth out, can actually go somewhere off pavement, less maintenance, doesn’t require a certain “lifestyle” & costs about 1/4 of a rolling couch HD; it’s easy to convert them.

I should open up a rehab place for pirates, kinda like that Passages Malibu for burned out pill heads that is advertised on TV.

Have to bail, not enough hours in the day. Gotta fly out at 4

The weather is really looking good for Sunday. Even today up that way looks like no rain. I don't know about you but I am ready to see the sun again.:sun: See you all Sunday.:rider:

I'm finally going to make a MG&E. :rider:

Been way to long since the last one.

The weather is really looking good for Sunday. Even today up that way looks like no rain. I don't know about you but I am ready to see the sun again.:sun: See you all Sunday.:rider:

Sun is out up here, going to be a +1 tomorrow. You should be proud. I am thinking of riding the Yammie again. The DR-Z is fun, depends on Mitch I'd say.

Plannin ta leave the Stripes by my place....
Hwy 6 & FM185 by 9am & take a fairly direct but nice pavement route thru the Gap to Hico ..then up 2481 to Bluff Dale
Plenty of time after lunch for some skinny pavement....

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Might ride the CB750.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back