• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lots of Gear. Jackets etc...

Reaction score
First Name
Sean
So, I’ve not ridden in over a year and a half and as a result, it’s time to let this stuff go.

Tourmaster Flex Series 3 jacket. Men’s small. This was my go to for unknown weather. $50 Deal pending.

b620b6a1dccad24bc4dcf3e8e5e329f7.jpg

Tourmaster Intake Series 2 jacket. Men’s small. This was my summer mesh. $30

2f098797fae3d7e9c0453a46c3d9c3e3.jpg

Tourmaster overpant. Men’s Small. 30-32” waist. $40

1e11feeb95cc3724d4edeee4d0fca343.jpg

Frank Thomas XTI jacket. Size M. This jacket was great into the 40’s when I didn’t want to mess with heated gear. $25

0dad82cbce4908df5f535c9a8e67dc9e.jpg

I think that’s it. Any questions, shoot me a PM. If not local (DFW), PayPal and shipping will work.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seconds on the Sena if the other guy falls through.

You are giving it away . Too bad I have too much of that stuff too.
Great deals . Cool of you.

Next on SENA if things don’t work out for any reason. I’ll also take the gloves & will send a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I PMed gmasST1100 immediately after his dibs telling him I’d buy one of the receivers if he only needs one. Whoever gets the SENA let me know if you want to split it.

I’m going to have to start writing this stuff down. RTL, sent you a PM on the Sena. BrotherWolf, if RTL pivots, you’re next in line for Sena, but the gloves are yours.

Brain is too tired to process, but interested in the sheepskin pad, Cortech rear bag and Speedtec leather jacket...it might be too large for me though. More tomorrow...

thanks!

I’m going to have to start writing this stuff down. RTL, sent you a PM on the Sena. BrotherWolf, if RTL pivots, you’re next in line for Sena, but the gloves are yours.

This is RTL and I answered your PM.

xD,

Decided to pass on jacket, and I already have a rear bag...sheepskin, I think, is not a high priority. Good luck on sales...you have some quality items.

Still have all the listed stuff. Flexible on pricing. I want to see this stuff get used.

You still have all that stuff???? Somebody should at least grab the 2 Tourmaster jackets. I've had a Flex2 and a Flex3, and they're the best all-around jackets I've ever used.

Then again, maybe that's a sign that you need to start riding again. :-P

Small jacket, small pants, and size 11 boots? Wow!

Do you get east at all? I am in North Irving at least twice a week for work and could possibly meet up for a jacket and maybe the pants.

Frank Thomas Jacket, boots, and butt pad spoken for.

Small jacket, small pants, and size 11 boots? Wow!

I’m all out of proportion. Like I’m still 14. Let me know which jacket you’d be interested in. I’ll be around some beginning of Halloween week.

Tim... riding again would be nice, but not in the cards for now. Probably not in the cards before my gear expires. Occupying my hobby side with the RVing and got into 1/10 off road RC racing (mostly crashing/fixing). Yes, those tourmaster jackets are great. Some of the best gear I’ve purchased.

Last edited:
Looks like lots of folks want the jackets, I'll step out of line and see what others don't want. I picked up an xs jacket for my son but it's a tad tight, looking to upsize for him but not in a hurry.

Both Tourmaster and the IMS impulse buy are still available. Just the Frank Thomas is spoken for.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sean, Thanks for the great deal on some great gear!
I’m disappointed the XTI jacket didn’t fit. That is an awesome jacket for almost free.
Jason, you should grab that for your son. It’s like new!

Back