• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones ADV Rally IX, October 26-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a show up late Thursday and ride Friday and Sat or show up Friday ride Sat and Sun event,,, I forgot :giveup:

Question has arose about tshirts. Due to issues beyond my control orders were not able to go as we have done in the past. That said, the disorganizing committee ordered tshirts to be sold at the rally on a first come first serve basis. My advice is buy your shirt when you check in at registration, I did look at past years and ordered a best guess in sizes, Registration will take place at Cabin 7.

Is this a show up late Thursday and ride Friday and Sat or show up Friday ride Sat and Sun event,,, I forgot :giveup:

Most will ride in Friday for riding Saturday. But there will be riding Friday from lunch on. Aaron(Maximus Flavius) will be out taking folks around.

If you are on the fence....PLease register so I can get meals arranged at our venue. Weather is looking great:chug: I updated post one. I did not include anyone who has not paid!

Registered and paid. Will be up early Friday unless work gets busy. Are tracks already out?

Edit: just read the ***** instructions lol. Request sent

Last edited:
Weather is lookin perfect!

A light rain on Wednesday will keep the dust down & roads packed.

Sunny & 75* thru the weekend.

Trees are starting to change here now & lookin good.

Possum Hollow still has lotsa cabin space. Most beds are only $45/night.

We are the only thing goin on down on the lake this weekend. Got the whole area to ourselves.

The Brazos is still on the rise, it should crest soon.

What time is registration/rider's meeting on Saturday?

Have a buddy who might ride in that morning.

What time is registration/rider's meeting on Saturday?

Have a buddy who might ride in that morning.

Jarrett, I skip the rider meeting and just follow @maximus_flavius on his stupid yellow motorcycle. :)

If Aaron sneaks out without me, I follow @simmons1 on his very cool red, black and white motorcycle. :)

If it all goes to crap, I follow @jq1.0 on his dirt colored motorcycle and watch him fix flats :)

Last edited:
Jarrett, I skip the rider meeting and just follow @maximus_flavius on his stupid yellow motorcycle. :)

If Aaron sneaks out without me, I follow @simmons1 on his very cool red, black and white motorcycle. :)

If it all goes to crap, I follow @jq1.0 on his dirt colored motorcycle and watch him fix flats :)

What happens if I show up on a different color bike?:lol2:

Sorry, I haven't read back through the thread, but is there no Dirty Raid track this year? Only seeing the Rally 1,1dirty,2,3bonus and the paved in the gpx file.

It looks like the two dirt routes are the same except for that one little “dirty” option. Am I seeing that correctly?

Will the restaurant be open for breakfast both Sat and Sunday at Possum Hollow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back