• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Eicma 2018

I’m not sure what the market needs, but I know what I want and nobody seems to have it. [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what the market needs, but I know what I want and nobody seems to have it. [emoji853]

In sunshine and shadow, from darkness till noon
Over mountains that reach from the sky to the moon
A man with a dream that will never let go
Keeps searching to find El Dorado

So ride, boldly ride, to the end of the rainbow
Ride, boldly ride, till you find El Dorado

credit
Nelson Riddle / John Gabriel

If I was 50lb lighter, I kinda like the crf450l. Seems to check off a lot of boxes. Maybe the aftermarket will make some 3/4 ton springs

I've been watching this one closely for the last few months. MG finally made it official at EICMA18.
CU8jlM3.jpg

[ame="https://youtu.be/uda9zQwvqkA"]EICMA: Moto Guzzi V85 TT First impressions - YouTube[/ame]

THAT....is the beautifully detailed mid sized (well...upper mid) shaft drive ADV bike we've mostly been asking for. At a bit over 500 lbs gassed up its in the ballpark with a V Strom 1000. Horsepower near 90 & bunches of torque. Looks very usable in most riding situations

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

If I was 50lb lighter, I kinda like the crf450l. Seems to check off a lot of boxes. Maybe the aftermarket will make some 3/4 ton springs

Suspension shouldn't be far off of the R. So I'm sure there is already tons of options.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s a great looking bike! There may be an Italian tractor in my future.

I don't see it happening for me, but it is a good looking bike and they do sound fantastic. I'm glad to see something interesting come out of the show.

[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's a good time to be a motorcycle rider...

[ame="https://youtu.be/oOF00w08yog"]2019 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT | First View & Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Back