• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: IMS Cycle Show 1/4-1/6 2019

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
I usually don't go but I can head over this year after getting off work.

Show is 1/4-1/6 2019 @ Hutchinson Convention Ctr. in Dallas.

Cyber Monday sale code valid today only EMCYBER9 Good for $5 off $15 ticket price.

I haven’t been in a few years... bought my ticket for Saturday. Want to check out MG’s new V85 TT!

I usually go and drag a son or two along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only want to see the new KTM 790 Adventure and KTM will not be there this year. Neither will Honda if you can believe that.

I go every year even though it's got weaker and weaker. I just can't help myself. Just like the boat shows, I think these types of venues are a dying breed unfortunately.

It seems like many hobby type shows are slowly dying. Guitar shows, bicycle shows, boat shows, motorcycle shows, etc.

I still like attending the shows related to my latest obsession. Never been to a motorcycle show. Interested to check this one out and the one in a couple of weeks.

It seems like many hobby type shows are slowly dying. Guitar shows, bicycle shows, boat shows, motorcycle shows, etc.

I still like attending the shows related to my latest obsession. Never been to a motorcycle show. Interested to check this one out and the one in a couple of weeks.

Jarrett, you have the tri-fecta of DCT's. Now you need to go for the 4th.....the Goldwing:trust:

2019 GL1800
2016 VFR1200X
2016 CRF1000L
2012 NC700X

No Honda, what the heck.:eek2:

OK, went and checked their web page, great news Honda is in, lol. But if I'm reading right only 3 , Honda, BMW, and Indian, hard to believe no other mfg attending.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Indian FTR1200. Sexy bike that I want but have no really need for.

Scroll down....there are 3 pages to the pdf file
Thanks my bad. Little more worth it. But all I wanted to see was the DCT bikes anyway.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks my bad. Little more worth it. But all I wanted to see was the DCT bikes anyway.

you must leave your man card at the front door to see the DCT machines....really....it's a rule......:)

I won't be near them or 3 wheelers.

I just read a piece on the dying motorcycle shows in MCN. Its a very expensive effort for the manufacturers and vendors need to sell stuff to justify being there. I've heard that many of manufacturers only take on the expense when they have a lot of new product to show. Still, the KTM 790 would have been nice to see. I'll probably still go.

I am going on Saturday going to look at the new Royal Enfield 650's.

Heres the updated exhibitor list as of 12/21

Still no Aprilia Ducati Husky KTM Guzzi Royal Enfield or Yamaha though

Although...I guess there could be some of these dealers with a few bikes there

Attachments

• DAL 12_21_0.pdf
    141.8 KB · Views: 514
Back