• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Women's riding accessories

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
Well, my wife sold her bike and I am discovering I have 800 square feet of boxed up women's motorcycle apparel. Well It may not be quite that bad but close. If any of you gals need something, anything, let me know and I'll connect you with her. She probably has it in a sealed box somewhere, and it's the good stuff. Fine linens if you know what I mean. Bags, large and small, for packing items in or on the bike itself, waterproof stuff, multiple pairs of nice, lightly if at all used gloves, helmets, boots etc.

Someone should put this stuff to work. For at least 20 years, if it was advertised in the back of cycle mag, or Rider, it usually showed up on my wall in the shop or her closet. OK, added sizes. She says it's best to come and try the stuff on to be sure.

Sizes: She's 5'6" 118#
Pants- generally wears size 6
Inseam is 31"
Boots are size 8
Gloves- probably "large"
Shirts /Jackets usually are large/size 10 ish.

Last edited:
What size are we talking, I need to gear my girls up.

Well I don't believe that they will fit. My girls are a good bit shorter.

Back