• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Pizza? I need to try that place. We are in Vegas, going back to where it all started for our 15th Wedding Anniversary. Weather is great here in the desert.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversary! [emoji323][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben and I will be heading to the Italian place for dinner tonight. Mama Mia’s on Belknap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great weather and need to ride the F800 but boss made a last minute dinner meeting so I find myself at a Jack in the Box in Bad D

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Jan 8 - the holidays are over and we get back to a schedule. Fuel city in Haltom City. I'll be getting and bringing Jeff, so this location is closer to his house.

Tentative. Boss might have dinner plans but that could change. I could use some tacos.

I doubt we'll ever be regulars up there, but we are planning on attending the festivities this evening.

Thank you 🙏🏼

Something is amiss with the calendar add-on. It is not showing up for each week, just the next one only. There was a change to the add-on recently. I am in contact with the developer to see if he can resolve it. The event should show up for every week from now on.

All good now.

Apparently, when you are doing a recurring weekly event, the "end date" needs to be the last month in which you want the event to be posted. Also, you cannot have more than 60 dates, which basically means you can only have it run for a little over a year before you have to add it to the calendar again.

Back