• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Back in the saddle again......

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
Not sure this is post worthy but got back on two wheels for the first time in a month or so. Between bad weather, early mornings and sickness, I have been caging it for a while but today was to good to pass up. It was not an exciting ride somewhere cool but commuting to work will do for now.

Yep, I've been off of mine for a while due to rotator cuff surgery. Sunday I took the long way home. It's a good feeling you know.

Yep, I've been off of mine for a while due to rotator cuff surgery. Sunday I took the long way home. It's a good feeling you know.
Cool rides are always great but I have found sometimes it does not really matter where you go. It's the ride that counts.

I'm feeling it with you. Sunday was my first ride in way too long. It was nothing spectacular, but I took my oldest daughter and we had a great time just being together on the bike. Of course the shared adrenaline spike as we started sliding around in one particularly bad mud spot was pretty "exciting"!! :eek2: My lion like reflexes saved the day of course :rider:

:duck:

Know the feelings of finally getting back on the bikes after forced layoffs. 2 years ago > heart surgery was 6 months off. Last 2.5 months due to hurting back getting the KLR back on it's feet after the sidestand sunk in and put the bike on the ground in a very remote place. But, I think I'm gonna get back on for a check ride as soon as our temps get back near 65 or 70. My old bod just don't do this cold weather no mo.

Back