• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 KTM 350 EXC -F1

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
A Friend has a KTM 350 EXC -Fi street legal he wants to sell me. I'm looking for a dual sport tat does ok on 100 mile or less back roads paved and gravel 60/40. How would this bike be? Any known problems? He says its smooth power. Can you cruse at 70 on black top? Any help would be appreciated. Not sure of miles or hours, will post when I find out.

Did you ask your friend these questions ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

My first trip to Galeana I met 2 guys who were on 350EXC's. We rode for 3 days together and they cruised with me at 70+ for the 200 mile run home without issue. That said, I'm not sure they'd be the bike I pick if I'm doing 60% street and 40% unpaved. They're a little more dirt focused than that.

well, what if windmill doesn't buy it?

Then he needs to introduce me to his friend! I can put 3/4 ton suspension to make you n JMZ happy
Only difference between y'all two and Windmill is that he will probably buy a bike and be happy with it.

Only difference between y'all two and Windmill is that he will probably buy a bike and be happy with it.

Got us there

I will look at it this weekend, but will probably pass. 400 DRZ is what I want. This friend trailers bile to Colorado etch so I don't he rides much in central Texas. Is the power linier on these bikes, not into power bands? I will see if he wants to post it FS.

I love my KLX 400. It is bullet proof and parts don't cost an arm and leg. I am sure the KTM is a great bike, I have a 2001 EXC 250 2 stroke. It is bad to the bone but you will pay for parts, it is a race bike with all of the top of the line components.

I love my KLX 400. It is bullet proof and parts don't cost an arm and leg. I am sure the KTM is a great bike, I have a 2001 EXC 250 2 stroke. It is bad to the bone but you will pay for parts, it is a race bike with all of the top of the line components.
I have a Honda and KTM, now days doesn't seem like much of a difference at Rocky Mountain. You and Dirtyryder need to form an anti KTM club, lol!

I have a couple of more to add to the anti KTM club.. BTW one of them rides an Indian made bike that is under recall for it`s sidestand that breaks sitting still.. AND he claims KTM`s are poor quality.. LOL

If I were looking to replace my DR650 the 350 EXC would be high on my list. However that aint hapnin any time soon.

windmill i have a 2013 drz 400 for sale low miles lots extras craugs list granbury tx or 817 279 9494 tony

Tony just looking now till after I pay taxes this year. Probably go ride the KTM next week, but I know its not for me, been watching videos. It is too much dirt bike for me, and close to 36 inch seat.. If I was younger maybe.

Have you thought about a BMW 650 single Clay? Not a power house like the KTMs are but might be a good fit for you. Low seat height and plenty of after market parts to add to it if you need. Stone axe reliable I heard from many folks.

Oh I got a XR650L and it is good enough for me. I love thumpers and always have. Just something about them.

Back