• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Nobody took a picture of the ugly motorcycle sweater for me?

Here is a pic of my ugly Christmas sweater. I will wear again next year. I plan to get my money's worth out of it, so it may be my forever ugly Christmas sweater.

Attachments

• sweater.jpg
    sweater.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 173
I got a new bike. Don’t want to get it muddy riding in rain so I’m loading up in the van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the little bike, but I didn't know it was for a slot track. You're into a bunch of cool stuff.

I saw the little bike, but I didn't know it was for a slot track. You're into a bunch of cool stuff.

There was a day that was cold and raining and I was stuck inside. Getting a slot car track seemed like a logical purchase for such days. I’m getting some good use out of it. Ready for spring and summer to get here.

Happy Friday. I’m out tonight.

AT&T has a bad habit of sneaking into my router and doing updates. This time they did a hard reset and messed up all my settings. So, staying in to fix my stuff.

I'll bet it was track day with that Ducati. Ducati? Couldn't you get a quality bike like a Repsol Honda? :rider:

I’d love a Honda, but couldn’t find one. These bikes are in short supply. I felt lucky to get anything.

Well, people are slackin. I almost forgot it was Friday! The Dragin Lady has left me. Again. I'm getting the idea she don't like me. I may actually show up on a bike. Maybe....throttle on the right, 1 down 4 up...which side is the clutch on?

I am still elbow deep in the car fighting the belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m out again tonight. Have company. Hoping to be back next week. Missed too many in a row lately.

I am still elbow deep in the car fighting the belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timing belt? On your car?

I’m out again tonight. Have company. Hoping to be back next week. Missed too many in a row lately.

Now I'm really going to be lonely.

Timing belt? On your car?

my car is fancy, it has a chain, I was replacing the accessory drive belt that had 170K and 10 years on it.
it still looked good but I decided to change it anyways while I was in there.
primary mission was the thermostat that someone decided was a great idea to put under the intake manifold.

Back