• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2013 Kymco People GT300i

Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Burleson
2013 Kymco People GT300i SOLD

-2,457 miles
-Fuel injection
-Top box came with the bike and keyed the same as the ignition
-Oil and transmission oil just replaced
-Battery has been replaced
-Pigtail installed for Battery Tender
-Factory installed 12 volt outlet under seat

This scooter will do 85 mph. It is in the middle between a small scooter and a maxi scooter.

$2,000

PM if interested. Pics are below:

Last edited:
The Kymco are nice scooters made well in Taiwan, some of the smaller scooters are made in other places but the larger are from the more quality minded Taiwan. They are not associated with the inexpensive Chinese scooters that are problematic and parts hard to find.

The 300 injected People model (large wheel) model will have some good get up about itself and the price is not bad. This one looks to have been kept in the garage and still looks new. This larger size are hard to find used, seems most have (maybe by economics) the smaller under powered scooters than either complain or try to make them go faster.

I have the People 250 carb version and use it daily for around town grocery runs, convenience store runs, post office runs, running out around the lake, etc. I have taken mine out on Hwy 75 and can do 70 okay but the one above I think will have about 1/3 more HP due to the larger motor and the bigger hit coming from it being injected. Don't quote me on this as the info I read could be wrong, I think my 250 has about 19 HP and this 300 about 28 HP.

I do not know this person selling this scooter so you will have to look it over just like any other purchase.

Thanks for your input Terry. Yep she has been garage kept, I think she may have got rain on her maybe twice since bought new. Was thinking some people may not be familiar with Kymco. They broke away from Honda in 1963 and built their first scooter in 1970 and begin marketing under “KYMCO” in 1992. They have built engines for BMW and Kawasaki.

I know the seller pretty well. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better person to buy a bike from. :trust:
Gracias, only 4 months to “Trippin Connie’s”.🏍

Well.... let me know when you want me to post it on Craigslist for you. 🤷‍♂️

New price $2,500. May start riding it a little, don’t like letting any of my machines sit for extended periods.

Just took her out yesterday and got a new inspection sticker, new tag coming. A little over 2500 miles now. Still rides great and still for sale. This thing will blow a 125 away.

That is a deal, I would like to upgrade mine to yours if times were different for me, not in the cards now though.

I had an opportunity to see the scooter in person a few days ago and you will not be disappointed. If it was sitting on the showroom floor you would think it was a new scooter. Runs perfect!!

I asked my neighbor if he would buy mine so I could buy this one, no go.

Rear trunk is factory?
Has a quick release feature?
Approx mpg?
Fuel tank capacity?
Will underseat storage fit a full face helmet?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rear trunk is factory?
Has a quick release feature?
Approx mpg?
Fuel tank capacity?
Will underseat storage fit a full face helmet?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Rear trunk is factory, keyed same as ignition.
Not a quick release, 4 small bolts about 3 minutes to take off
Never checked mileage, if I had to guess I would say around 60mpg, 95% of the miles have been within 3 miles of my house.
Fuel capacity in manual says 9 liters which converts to 2.378 gallons.
No on the full face helmet under the seat, probably why it comes with top box.

Hi, I just want to see if this scooter is still available? Thank you.

Yes it is.
Great, I have a friend that might be interested. I’ll let her know about your scooter and send the pics/info to her. It seems like a great deal and might be exactly what she is needing.
I’ve been a lurker on TWT for years and definitely trust the folks way more than CL.
Thank you, Nancy.

Hi Tabasco, I just want to follow up with you. My teacher friend went in a different direction and opted not to buy a scooter. She’s missing out...., scooters are a lot of fun. I had a Kymco Agility and had absolutely zero issues with it. Anyhow, just wanted
to let you know how things turned out.

Would someone just buy this thing and commit to scooter life? I would but already have a scooter in the garage next to the cycle. Twist and Go storage for the quick errand trip, how could you go wrong?

Back