• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What is the most exotic bike you have ever ridden?

F24BF5CD-8C84-4236-B0C1-EAD318B89AAA.jpeg

Thinking back > Attempted to race a '77 Suzuki GS out to 870 cc's with turbo at a little road race. Nadda, could not keep the front wheel on the ground when the turbo spooled up. 4 laps, I quit and told the owner to lose the turbo or use the bike for drag racing.

The only thing remotely exotic I’ve ridden was the Vor 503 I had for a short while.

1970 Bultaco Pursang; Suzuki dealer in Wichita Falls had a used one for sale, let me ride it around the back lot, what a thrill for a 15 year old.

bultaco-pursang-model-68-right-side-jpg.227340

Ridden: MV Agusta 1000 Factory Racebike.

Own: 1198 RS Ducati with $20k in race bits from the previous owner. So much tech and components and just little old me to use them incorrectly.

Kawasaki H2 Triple with the owners blessing to ride it hard and I did. At 15 years old all I can say is WOW! :rider:
Kawasaki Z1R 1000 with big bore kit, race it for a shop owner. Never got out of 4th gear 175+mph. Yes, I won!

Let's see. Back in the early 70s I had a Ducati 175, a Benelli 125, occasionally rode a neighbor's AJS 500 twin and his A10 BSA. Later in high school I used to street race a guy's Mach III. Rode an H2 as well.

It take s special kind of disregard for personal safety to get back on a Kawasaki 2 stroke triple. I salute you and all those that have.

Motus MST. Well made, unique and fun to ride.

My MV is a true Italian Terror, simply amazing when wound up. Took it out this morning: wow enormous grin factor. However, not for the immature, or fool hardy. This bike is "veloce" defined. 144 HP, 400 pounds, triple that just screams... and the sound.. Italian Angels.

An automatic Husky and 400 Maico back in the '70s. I can't remember the exact size of the engine but it was an open class enduro bike.
I raced a 400 Maico back in the 70's in Louisiana. Mostly the SW corner. Lived in Sulphur.

Hercules 175 way back in the day .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back