• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For all you high testosterone orange addics.......

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Dfw Honda

I attached the pics but they aren’t showing up

fb16b844b5248e812cee1869f31dc781.jpg

70382012b47b3bc0fd2544395bb0840c.jpg

Last edited:
I see them fine, but I am not using TapaTalk. If you cannot see the, I suspect you are using TapaTalk. I've sent their support an email trying to figure out what is going on, but I've not heard back from them yet.

I see them fine, but I am not using TapaTalk. If you cannot see the, I suspect you are using TapaTalk. I've sent their support an email trying to figure out what is going on, but I've not heard back from them yet.

Thanks for being on top off this. I am still not seeing pics.

I see em on my iPhone with twtex.com.... and it’s over priced. TJ’s in Austin has an ‘18 brand new for same price.

Also, it's DFW Honda. Likely they are going to add on the cost for those new tires and service on top of that price, like they did to a friend of mine who purchased there.

Come on guys......it’s orange.......come to the light.......the orange is calling you.......come come sweet pea and ride me........

Come on guys......it’s orange.......come to the light.......the orange is calling you.......come come sweet pea and ride me........
The orange is calling me to the garage to put it back together, but alas, it seems that a crank rebuild kit is no longer available because it's old.

DFW Honda has all of those rich Southlake people for customers. They can usually get top dollar. Can't really blame them if it works for them.

However....I bet they have to deal on that KTM. Too close to the price of new to make someone want to buy from a non-KTM dealer if they are really interested in one. I figure they gave about $7500 to $8K on it in trade.

Give it 30 days and then offer $8000 OTD and you'll probably own it.

Side note....whomever owned it before, rode it quite a bit. 4200 miles on a 2017 is quite a bit of miles for that style of bike.

Side note....whomever owned it before, rode it quite a bit. 4200 miles on a 2017 is quite a bit of miles for that style of bike.

They probably realized their riding style changed to longer distances, there are better bikes for that.

Back