• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run II: Pie in the sky pie co, Conroe 2/23/19

It was nice to see everyone. Daniel and I headed over to Cycle Shack afterward to drool on all the nice bikes. Then we hit Chikfila on the way home cuz I love their ice cream!

Great meeting everyone. The wife and I took advantage of the great weather and ride afterwards. See you all next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great meeting some of y'all for the first time, and seeing some familiar faces again too. Thanks for letting me ride with you guys, Joe 'n' James; that was great šŸ˜Š

Yeah, the weather turned out well. Great seeing you all. I try to make more pie run rides, but it doesnt always work out. Im sure I will be at more in the future.

Good seeing everyone. Rob (Rydah), James (James.Cain) and I (Jfink) had a great ride afterwards. After so many crappy days, it was good to get out and go.
I saw y'all heading east on League Line.

Bagwell is almost recognizeable under all that fuzz , had I seen this a couple days ago I would have stopped by , drive by there every time I go to Conroe and just last week I was thinking it was about time for a pie run .

Back