• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Looking like it might possibly be okay for riding too... maybe..

I went out today with a few guys up in the Huntsville area on the 990. I am always surprised by just how well the old girl runs (I'm talking about the bike). The rain forecast was 15 - 20 percent but it never rained. It was muddy on the dirt and the pavement was a little wet in places. BUt it wasn't bad. Tomorrow the forecast isn't supposed to be much different, so I am going to try to make it.

When I get back to Texas, I’m in Mexico right now, I’ll give you a new link. I may as well provide the locals with the same good laugh I provided the Irish where I have a bike stored.
Bumpety bump bump
I've been dying to watch this again.

The Irish have a new saying now, "The luck of the Chuck"

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Well, it's been three weeks, and the weather still won't cooperate on Tuesdays. If anyone want to throw on the rain suit or fire up their wipers and join me tomorrow, I'll be at Skippers.

You know I love Skippers, BUT ... I was selected for jury duty on a felony case up here in Conroe. Won't be done until probably Thursday or Friday.

You know I love Skippers, BUT ... I was selected for jury duty on a felony case up here in Conroe. Won't be done until probably Thursday or Friday.
Hard to pass up that $7.50/day!

I have a dentist appointment at 10:00 or I would be there. I had to take the first available time to have a bridge repaired.

I have a dentist appointment at 10:00 or I would be there. I had to take the first available time to have a bridge repaired.

I am amazed that no one took the opportunity to respond to this. It just struck me as funny that Chuck was going to the dentist to have a "bridge repaired." It seems that this is work for which a dentist might not be qualified. Explains a lot of recent bridge failures. Anyway ...

I thought I would post something up early to give everyone a chance to think about it. Up here at Conroe Airport is another Black Walnut franchise. You may remember this name from a Tuesday Breakfast a long ago, where Chuck wanted to try something different. Only that one was down in the Heights or Houston or something like that. I realize it is a long way for many of you, I REALLY DO REALIZE THAT! Please feel free to post up something else if this doesn't work for you guys. I will join you in absentia.

I am amazed that no one took the opportunity to respond to this. It just struck me as funny that Chuck was going to the dentist to have a "bridge repaired." It seems that this is work for which a dentist might not be qualified. Explains a lot of recent bridge failures. Anyway ...

I thought I would post something up early to give everyone a chance to think about it. Up here at Conroe Airport is another Black Walnut franchise. You may remember this name from a Tuesday Breakfast a long ago, where Chuck wanted to try something different. Only that one was down in the Heights or Houston or something like that. I realize it is a long way for many of you, I REALLY DO REALIZE THAT! Please feel free to post up something else if this doesn't work for you guys. I will join you in absentia.
I will be there if the creek doesn’t rise and the bridge doesn’t fail.

It was a bit chilly for a ride, so I decided to cage it in my old faithful Tacoma Well... old faithful has decided to over heat on the beltway this morning....what the heck #%^!
Y’all enjoy breakfast.
Tom

I will try and make it, although I had a family emergency that had me driving up to Buffalo, Tx and back tonight.

I will be there, just wanted to make sure I woke up in time!

How about Hungry Jack's on FM 2100 tomorrow? It's a long ways for a few of us, but the last time there, it was pretty good.

Five showed up this morning. I wondered about this morning, leaving at 39deg so I wore a liner in both the jacket and pants. Jacket liner was easily removed for the return trip home, but the pants got rather warm. Hard to predict what to wear in this weather.

How about Snappy's in Katy MAP. A new place, in a new direction? Might be a ways for the Baytown crew but closer to Tom for a change. The menu looks good and it gets good reviews.

Last edited:
Back