• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3/10 South of San Antone Dual Sport Riders

Saturday or Sunday

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like rain, I've already ridden some of this route wet and cold. Atleast it will be warm

Guys - I have had the stomach flu since Sunday, with no end in sight yet. I will ride with you next month......

MAR 10
AM Thunderstorms79°67°40%ESE 13 mph80%
this is my area forecast

c ra p!!!! rain again! i was hoping it was going to remain fair thru weekend

Planning to attend but sometimes life gets in the way. Thinking I'll bring 450 EXC instead of Super Tenere 1200.
I’m gonna sit this one out. Weather and over 3 hrs there and back just don’t add up this time.

180 miles today for me. A few excellent dirt roads and then some back county paved F2M’s. I chickened out at 100 miles and sidetracked to Runge for fuel. Turns out I was getting 48mpg and only needed 2.3 gallons in my 3.4 gallon tank. I’ll get braver as I learn this new bike. A good lunch in Nordhiem before we mosied back home.

180 miles today for me. A few excellent dirt roads and then some back county paved F2M’s. I chickened out at 100 miles and sidetracked to Runge for fuel. Turns out I was getting 48mpg and only needed 2.3 gallons in my 3.4 gallon tank. I’ll get braver as I learn this new bike. A good lunch in Nordhiem before we mosied back home.

View attachment 229685

I missed out big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back