• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Joe we got dismissed Thursday around 5:30. I'm glad I went in to work today so I'll save that one vacation day for a nicer , longer day. The weather was crappy here most all day .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It was tempting but since I got my Murphys fix in January I wasn’t desperate yet and had a small project that needed finishing up yesterday .

I will try to convince my Dad I need to get out for a ride to preserve my sanity... So I might be there.

That was fun. As always, good to see everyone and it was a nice surprise to see Calvin.

I had a bit of drizzle when I headed out until I got about half way there. After that, it was dry. High temp I saw on the dash was 81F! No sun though, just WINDY and grey. The dirt roads were nicely packed and only wet in a few spots where I had to slow down and slog my way through the mud hole.

I had a good time, it was nice to meet David/SilverBullet and Joe/jfink. It has been a few years since I rode with Scott at RTB and was good to visit with you again.

I had a good ride with light rain about half way there and hot coming back.

I'm always ready to ride and hope the weather is good for a few days next week for dirtryder and I can finish riding my HoTx adv ride.

Good meeting you also Calvin. Surprised you rode all the way from San Antonio but then more surprised when I found out it was only 25 miles farther than I rode.

I got damp riding there due to morning dew and high humidity but no rain all day for me.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

looks cool but dry!

Back