• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run III: Sam's Restaurant, Fairfield 3/30/19 11:00am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday

Where?
Sam's Original Restaurant & BBQ
390 East I-45
Fairfield, TX 75840

web site:

Map:

When?
March 30 @ 11am

IN:
Tourmeister
focus frenzy
Texas T
BobW
Abby
Bfc.lonewolf +wife
pub610
euromedic
Jfink

Probable:
Skip Honeycutt

Maybe:

WoodButcher
Elder rogue

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking, I can make this one! Nope, I'll be in Kerrville :)

Assuming the creek don't rise... I'll be there. I was going to stay at the Holiday Inn next door, but I found a Hampton with a comparable rate in Corsicana which is only about 20 miles up the road. I'll plan to be at the restaurant about 10:30 am.

Last edited:
Is Brenda coming as well or is this a solo trip?

This will be solo. I'll spend Sat visiting friends in Houston, rest up on Sunday, and then midnight Sunday I begin the quest for the 7 Tour Of Honor memorial Sites in Texas. Assuming I nail them all on Sunday I'll move to NM on Mon/Tue and get those locations, and then head to AZ on Tue/Wed. Depending upon how I feel I might grab some sites in Southern Calif before I finish.

I've been holding back due to the possibility of a family event. It is starting to look like an open weekend for me. Still a maybe at this point though.

Small turnout... šŸ˜¢

Yeah, the last few Pie Runs I've attended have not been large as they have been in years past. It is still an excuse to ride for me though... New tires are going on the bike tonight. I hope to do some fun pavement and dirt that day.

Yeah, the last few Pie Runs I've attended have not been large as they have been in years past. It is still an excuse to ride for me though... New tires are going on the bike tonight. I hope to do some fun pavement and dirt that day.
Ok. I was just going to offer to ride down to Huntsville to have breakfast with you if no one was going to show.

Ok. I was just going to offer to ride down to Huntsville to have breakfast with you if no one was going to show.

Only if they serve grilled cheese for breakfast. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Several members of the East Texas BMW+ group are riding from Jacksonville.

I'm assuming the route from Jacksonville is adjusted to allow for an 11ish AM arrival time at Sam's instead of the posted 12 noon on the ET BMW+ mailout.
HellifIknow. That's a Kellenbenz question.

I'm a probable. Not sure if I'llbring the GS1k or Strom. May depend on expected weather and if I want to ride any dirt on the way down or back.

I'm a probable. Not sure if I'llbring the GS1k or Strom. May depend on expected weather and if I want to ride any dirt on the way down or back.

Dry but a bit on the chilly side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back