• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTMTalk

Doing great, I hope the same is true for you. If this rain ever stops and things dry out, we need to get together and ride.

He's doing a major side update, I guess like they did here.

It's working for me as of right now.

"Changes coming.... BIG TIME CHANGES.

We've been using this setup for over 10 years.... it's time we moved into the 21st century.

First things... we want everything to be mobile ready. Including a completely new classifieds system that also has auction capabilities. I am presently exploring two different apps.... we'll set them both up and let everyone decide which one they like the best.

At the same time, a new setup for videos.... lots of videos... anything KTM related, and anything that seems like a good fit here.

Not to forget the Shop Online - a totally new site, 100% mobile ready. It's already about 75% done.... After I get all of the KTM Hardparts loaded and all of the Husky Style and Accessories loaded, I'll make it active so everyone can take a peek and give me feedback on what else is needed.

To get this new stuff completed, I am going to need to take the site down periodically to make backups so expect some downtime.... starting tonite for about 30 minutes.

-pat-"

Reactions: Dao
I Joined KTMTALK
on 04-10-2002
w / all my hooligan antics,
amazing that i havent' been kicked out of there yet :dude:

Join DateJun 2002 Userid904 LocationHuntsville Texas Posts1,379

Dao, you got by a hair, lol. Although I post very seldom there.

Signed on there 1-28-2002. Many many moons and several KTM'S ago..

Had I not bought for this 50cc back in '02 for my son, I wouldn't have discovered KTMTALK

KTM-50.jpg

come to find out, this bike was setup to podium at Loretta Lynn's!
Just look at the size of that pipe-That's more inline with a 125sx.

Back