• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Monster Energy Supercross

That was a very short/simple track, but had some interesting racing for short spurts all night. 43 second laps are ridiculous.

Several riders really conquered the whoops. Et was spot on. Webb is playing smart. Track was just right. Some of the racing was edge of seat stuff.

Several riders really conquered the whoops. Et was spot on. Webb is playing smart. Track was just right. Some of the racing was edge of seat stuff.
I didn't care for the track, Webb may be playing smart but he has nothing for ET when ET is on his game, and I don't even Like ET! Just fact. The guy has another gear, why he doesn't show it all the time is beyond me. He was terrible at MX'D. This said, obviously Webb stays up and title is his.

Yea he about sucked the shirt off of Musquin going through the woops, 43 second laps is almost arenacross
MM didn't have a chance, lol. He's done for this year, Webb has title unless he really screws up, if he does ET grabs it.

I didn't care for the track, Webb may be playing smart but he has nothing for ET when ET is on his game, and I don't even Like ET! Just fact. The guy has another gear, why he doesn't show it all the time is beyond me. He was terrible at MX'D. This said, obviously Webb stays up and title is his.
I was speaking of condition, I suppose you were speaking of layout. Amazing considering the winter storm they had.
Webb even earned a couple more points.

This sport is brutal, watch marchbanks win the lcq with great hopes going foward, then few min later in the 250 final, see him seemingly destroy his hand in a crash. Just feel sorry for the guys when stuff like that happens.

I was speaking of condition, I suppose you were speaking of layout. Amazing considering the winter storm they had.

This sport is brutal, watch marchbanks win the lcq with great hopes going foward, then few min later in the 250 final, see him seemingly destroy his hand in a crash. Just feel sorry for the guys when stuff like that happens.
You're correct, the track held up great, just almost arenacross. And yes it's a brutal sport, so many starts down by the end of the year every year. Tone it down and lose the spectators I guess.

Webb lost a couple of points to Tomac. 18 ahead I believe with 2 rounds to go.

👍 makes no diff. Happy to see the kid win (webb). So 2 more rounds to go?. I have enjoyed this year because I have paid attention. The championship structure thing makes all racing fun. Kind of soap opera drama like ;-)

I just can't wait for outdoors. By round 10 of sx, I am itching for the real racing to begin.

My weeks picks: ET, Rox, MM, Webb

Last edited:
My weeks picks: ET, Rox, MM, Webb
Interesting night, fastest man sure didn't win but he stayed up, that what counts. Except for picking the fastest guy, my picks weren't good! 94 seems to be recovering from something on his IG page, anybody know what's up? His speed is definitely off a little.

Maybe 94's saving it for next season. Being ill didn't seem to hurt THE WEBB WAGON in fact it may have helped him. He rode conservatively while everyone else let it all out and crashed out of the win. Some twice in the same rut "Tomac".

Maybe 94's saving it for next season. Being ill didn't seem to hurt THE WEBB WAGON in fact it may have helped him. He rode conservatively while everyone else let it all out and crashed out of the win. Some twice in the same rut "Tomac".
Loved the ride by #3, lol

Yeah it was a thrill ride. Did you notice Webb's after the race interview he looked like he was gonna hurl any second. I really felt bad for him but I'm glad to see he's got what it takes to be the champ.

No sir, didn't watch the interview, I was watching recording and was past my bed time. As soon as race was over I hit the sack!

I thought Tomac had it in the bag for 3 in a row but wasn't to be. Congrats to Webb. Looks like Forker will be a no show for the outdoors.

I'll just leave this here!

Just finished watching this week's show, crazy sport. Last man standing time. If I was a betting man, I'd be rich on the webb wagon. He may continue on to greatness in years to come.

Or Webb could be this years flavor of the month! Be fun to see how it brings it next year. Doubt he has anything for Tomac outdoors.

Or Webb could be this years flavor of the month! Be fun to see how it brings it next year. Doubt he has anything for Tomac outdoors.
That always true never know but I consider his grace under pressure that makes me think of future greatness.

Back