• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

-SOLD- 2016 Honda Ruckus

texaspatrick

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
I totally spaced and forgot to post this on TWTex!

-Still Available-
2016 Honda Ruckus
$1600 - twtex price (listed for $2000 on CL)
2,300 miles
Clean Texas title in my name
Austin, Texas
Delivery along I-35 up to Fayetteville, Arkansas available
PM with phone number if interested

Bought it off of the forums here last year with just over 1,000 miles and commuted roughly 6 miles to work and to shuttle myself around with the canoe. I love commuting with the auto transmission and planned on keeping this little guy, but a coworker dumped his Burgman in my lap, so the 50cc has to go.

There are a couple scuffs here and there from carrying groceries etc, but no scratches, gouges, chips, scrapes or anything of note I could find. No funny noises, leaks, smoke etc.

The PO installed various performance upgrades, including a new belt, variator and slider weights. The engine/carb are both stock. With the upgrades, the scooter will pull me (6', 200lbs) nearly 45mph, gps verified.

Installed:
Polini belt
Polini variator
Dr Pulley 6.5 gram slider weights
Rear shock from Honda Spree (makes it a bit taller, a little heavier spring rate)
Upgraded headlight bulbs
Ruckstuff under seat storage bag

Included, but not installed:
Dr Pulley 5 gram sliders
Dr Pulley 6 gram sliders
OEM belt
OEM variator
Polini 5.6 gram roller weights
OEM shock with about 50 miles
NCY CDI Box

Last edited:
Just took a deposit on it via Craigslist, so marking this one pending I was trying to give it away to y'all!

I had a feeling this would go quick. These things have a cult like following.

I had a feeling this would go quick. These things have a cult like following.
They do! For good reason. They are perfect for running errands or getting around campus here in Austin. The guy that gave me the deposit said Saturday, but we'll see. I have no faith in Craigslist people.

Back