• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lufkin area riders needed to join funeral procession for two young victims of last Saturday's tornadoes

Wish I could, can't imagine going through that as a parent. Praying for that family for sure.

Wish I could, can't imagine going through that as a parent. Praying for that family for sure.

I was standing outside late last night watching the front come through and thinking of what they must be going through. I imagine every time a big front rolls through from now on, it will be hard on them. I just don't know how you recover from that kind of tragedy. I've been praying for them as well.

I was standing outside late last night watching the front come through and thinking of what they must be going through. I imagine every time a big front rolls through from now on, it will be hard on them. I just don't know how you recover from that kind of tragedy. I've been praying for them as well.
I have heard it said that parents aren't supposed to bury their children. I could not agree more. Serves as a reminder of this fallen world. My heart definitely goes out to them and praying for comfort.

Back