• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I can't make it, so it will have to be another "Joe". But I have always believed in the benevolent dictator, and I vote for you Rob! LOL
Then it'd be a no-show ride as it is today! ha

I had BBQ from Two Fat Guys in Campwood last Friday and Saturday and still have leftovers in the fridg , outstanding this year and he opened in Leaky now on the north end of town . A little far for a lunch ride from Houston but worth it . Really nice when you spend the weekend there with a bunch of friends .

I found out what the limit was for lean on the new Goldwing! Thanks for the ride Roger, as usual, it looked like you were just putting along! LOL

eFMujWDe5QopT6EwplpZOA1LBj_LqvW-ejejE=w847-h635-no.jpg

For the last three weeks all I've ridden is the small bike on single track, it sure felt good to get out on the big bike. Thanks Joe, I needed that!

Pretty sure that won’t be on my list of places to visit , I suck at standing in line and waiting and when I do get my meal a comfortable place to sit and enjoy it in comfort is a requirement .

I bought a pair of pants from Ouroboros . Just wondering if I can get them closer this way if anybody is coming this way in the near future. If not , thats fine I can ride to Willis.

Anybody down for lunch this Friday? Looks like the worst of the rains will have passed. I haven't ridden the Tenere in almost 6 weeks so plan to get out and blow the stink off the bike.

I am off work. Need details before committing. Is anyone else from the west side of Houston considering going?

Back