• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Adventure Dirt bike TV

Reaction score
Does anybody besides me watch all these videos on YouTube? Quite jealous of all the open land the Australians seem to have. Great scenery in a lot of the videos. Also alot of crashes.(MAD TV)

If you want to watch guys riding 1200s on crazy terrain, watch the episode called "Alex and the Valley of Doom". Talk about knarly!!

I've watched a ton of their stuff. There really is some great content on YouTube. Here are just a few...

eveRide ADV

Adam Riemann

MotoTrek

FortNine

Be warned though... Watching them will cause you to develop a severe case of wanderlust and can harm your bank accounts... :wary:

Lol! Who you telling. Haven't been doing anything lately except riding and watching videos. Playing hooky again today since sun is out so beautifully! Riding down Hwy 6 towards Galveston right after lunch.

Just watched the eveRide ADV episode where the officer crashed on the dual sport ride and got seriously injured. I love riding, but dang it seems like some of these guys ride way too fast on unfamiliar terrain. I ride off-road mainly for the scenery. Can't see anything riding super fast. Guess I would be a couple of hours behind everybody on a long ride.šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

A LOT of riders get into dual sport riding without really thinking about what they are doing. They have little experience or skills. Riding off road and on unpaved roads is NOT like riding pavement. IF you don't take the time to learn and get good training, there is a very good chance that you will end up seriously injured. Also, just like on paved rides, sometimes people let their ego get the best of them and they will get in over their heads. It pays to be smart. Get good training. Buy good gear. Find some smart riders if you can and ride with them as often as possible. Don't be afraid to try new things, but also don't be afraid to say, "No thanks...". The point is to explore and have fun. Yes, you want to challenge yourself. But you also want you and the bike to come home relatively intact...

Check out Pat Smage or the Smage brothers on you tube if you want to see some truly incredible riding.
Another is Graham Jarvis.

Its unreal scenery in Utah but its much faster pace than most will ever do.
Some of the most incredible scenery I have had the opportunity to view was incredibly difficult to get to.

I like MOTOTREK. He gives real world info that I might actually be able to do. I especially like his video about riding your own ride and enjoying the adventure.

Is it adventure type rides? I'm a scenery guy.

You will like Arkansas, Colorado, and North Carolina. The paved roads are excellent and the scenery wonderful. All have dirt as well, in varying degrees of difficulty, from easy to crazy. There is also a LOT of nice riding in the Cloudcroft, NM., area.

Back