• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Honda CRV-EX-SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
rick
Last Name
hirsch
Hi All, as promised I want to sell my 2012 Honda CRV-EX. It has all of the basic Honda EX features, Alloy wheels, Moon Roof, Bluetooth and important to me variable intermittent windshield wipers.
It is Diamond White Pearl Metallic w/ a beige interior. Recent service includes an engine oil and filter, transmission fluid, coolant and spark plug change. The cabin air filter is new and the K&N air filter was cleaned and re-oiled. I replaced the original battery last fall. It has Michelin Latitude tires with 19k miles & Weather Tech floor liners so the interior is really clean. All maintenance was done in accordance with the Honda Maintenance Minder system.
It is a one owner vehicle with 99802 highway miles. I never drove in stop and go traffic.

Attachments

• DSCN0245.JPG
    DSCN0245.JPG
    539 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN0247.JPG
    DSCN0247.JPG
    530.3 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCN0249.JPG
    DSCN0249.JPG
    536.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN0251.JPG
    DSCN0251.JPG
    545.5 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCN0256.JPG
    DSCN0256.JPG
    536.8 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN0261.JPG
    DSCN0261.JPG
    542.8 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCN0262.JPG
    DSCN0262.JPG
    536.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
I an asking $11450.00. That is NADA, Edmunds a little more and KBB a bit less. None of them add in the Weather Tech or Honda protection add on's or factor in the highway mileage. RH

Hi All, as promised I want to sell my 2012 Honda CRV-EX. It has all of the basic Honda EX features, Alloy wheels, Moon Roof, Bluetooth and important to me variable intermittent windshield wipers.
It is Diamond White Pearl Metallic w/ a beige interior. Recent service includes an engine oil and filter, transmission fluid, coolant and spark plug change. The cabin air filter is new and the K&N air filter was cleaned and re-oiled. I replaced the original battery last fall. It has Michelin Latitude tires with 19k miles & Weather Tech floor liners so the interior is really clean. All maintenance was done in accordance with the Honda Maintenance Minder system.
It is a one owner vehicle with 99802 highway miles. I never drove in stop and go traffic.
need info on how to get hold of you

They get 30mpg on highway and roomy. We are only on the second set of Michelins, Good on tires. That little four gets it.

I bought a one owner 2007 4Runner 4wd v8 in Springfield, Missouri last month. They had it serviced every 5k at the dealer they bought it from and traded it in for a new Mazda at the dealership family this year. I wanted a 4wd that can pull my RV so I can explore the back roads in Big Bend, NM, AZ, UT and Co.
My other vehicle is an 05 Tundra with the same V8, it pulls the trailer but is not 4wd. Hopefully I will never buy another car or truck! The 4 runner has 114K and the truck 107K, just broken in and both have new timing belts/ water pump, etc.

Attachments

• DSCN0214.JPG
    DSCN0214.JPG
    557.1 KB · Views: 126
I bought a one owner 2007 4Runner 4wd v8 in Springfield, Missouri last month. They had it serviced every 5k at the dealer they bought it from and traded it in for a new Mazda at the dealership family this year. I wanted a 4wd that can pull my RV so I can explore the back roads in Big Bend, NM, AZ, UT and Co.
My other vehicle is an 05 Tundra with the same V8, it pulls the trailer but is not 4wd. Hopefully I will never buy another car or truck! The 4 runner has 114K and the truck 107K, just broken in and both have new timing belts/ water pump, etc.
Dibs if you ever sell it!

The v8 4runners are a rare sight, awesome find

Non interference motors? Is so, you got about 900000 miles left on each.

Non interference refers to the fact that if the time chain or belt breaks. The piston will not ram into the valves. Even with valves open all the way, the piston does not come in contact with the valves. Interference engines destroy themselves when the time belt/chain break.

Non interference refers to the fact that if the time chain or belt breaks. The piston will not ram into the valves. Even with valves open all the way, the piston does not come in contact with the valves. Interference engines destroy themselves when the time belt/chain break.
Talk about out of time...That stupid rubber band belt brakes and the ship go boom.

From my research the 4.7 v-8 (2UZ-FE) is an interference design. I just replaced the one in my 05 Tundra at 103k. It didn't look bad but I saw no reason to take a chance. The OEM parts were about $300 with all of the tension rollers and a water pump. I change all of the coolant hoses and spark plugs while I was at it. The new to me 4Runner was done at the Springfield, Mo. dealer at 75k, that gives me about 60k before I need to worry about it.

To ASPR, I will put you on the list. It also includes a 1942 Ford Jeep and a 2003 Kawasaki KLX 400, a 1972 Penton and 74 Husky. There is a disclaimer, if I pass with any questionable circumstances, all beneficiaries will be scrutinized up one way and down the other!!!
With these two Toyotas, 05 Tundra V8 (106k) and the 07 V8, 4wd 4Runner(114k), I really don't plan on buying another vehicle. I also have a bunch of pre-1970 VW's for my gas savers. A 70 camper, 69 Ghia and my Grandfather bought my 1966 Beetle, it passed to my Dad and was my first car in 73...never get rid of anything.

Any chance the 72 Penton is the trials bike , that’s what I learned to ride the mud on just a mile or so up the road from you .

Don’t know why I think I want another , it didn’t have enough guts to pull itself up a hill but it did handle good for a 45 year old trials bike

To ASPR, I will put you on the list. It also includes a 1942 Ford Jeep and a 2003 Kawasaki KLX 400, a 1972 Penton and 74 Husky. There is a disclaimer, if I pass with any questionable circumstances, all beneficiaries will be scrutinized up one way and down the other!!!
With these two Toyotas, 05 Tundra V8 (106k) and the 07 V8, 4wd 4Runner(114k), I really don't plan on buying another vehicle. I also have a bunch of pre-1970 VW's for my gas savers. A 70 camper, 69 Ghia and my Grandfather bought my 1966 Beetle, it passed to my Dad and was my first car in 73...never get rid of anything.
74 husky? Now we are best friends!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The 72 Penton may be a 1973, I am trying to sort that out. It has metal fenders and leather gators on the shocks...It is a 125cc Sachs powered six days bike.
From the serial #, the Husqvarna WR125 is a 1974 model. It handles like a flat tracker with bumps in the way. I am hoping to spank some booty with it in vintage MX...Too much fun!
AND, after going to the vintage races...It could be my confused memroy, but I think I can spank some *** and take names. I might be old but sure ain't pokey, just a bit out of shape. Ready to take names and get back in the hunt. rh

Back