• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Somebody did that on purpose.
Yes sir, I thought the caption came through, the story was he built so his blind brother could ride with him and experience the feeling of riding a bike, (that's the story anyway_)

Someone in S.Cal. is trying a pool noodle in place of a bib insert. I say 1 hour tops, thoughts??

Yes sir, I thought the caption came through, the story was he built so his blind brother could ride with him and experience the feeling of riding a bike, (that's the story anyway_)
Can you imagine hanging on the rear bars and doing a tight turn?

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Someone in S.Cal. is trying a pool noodle in place of a bib insert. I say 1 hour tops, thoughts??
Well I’ve tried a lot of home grown things because I’m cheap, but that’s not one of them.
I think your being generous with your 1hr prediction. The density of a moose insert is far greater than a noodle.

Well I’ve tried a lot of home grown things because I’m cheap, but that’s not one of them.
I think your being generous with your 1hr prediction. The density of a moose insert is far greater than a noodle.
I'm sure you're right, just being generous, lol.

Back