• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Something about when installed caushing misalignment and causing leak possibility which my wasnt but was one of those mandatory recall deals. So lets hope the second installer does not actually cause the issue going forward. Watcha gona do.
3/27 UPDATE, parts in at suzuki, proceeding with service. WooHoo

Last edited:
here’s a pic of the route I’m leading saturday. +/- 6 hrs of riding
+ breaks and a planned lunch at “Fat Boy’s Burgers” in Johnson City. Holla if you’re interested and Rod will put you on the list.
Have a leader and a sweeper. Now need some in betweens

ba30712c46acf2b20f1240143960f443.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course, you could always be relaxed on Friday... * wink wink *

Abscon-Derp and I will be sad to leave. Breakfast? Yes? Please?

We can certainly relax Friday evening after I finish stoopid werk. And we are breakfasting at Destination-and doing our fair share of drooling in their show room.
So, see ya Friday!

Wildflower Update
We just traveled down hwy 16. Nice scenery but not many flowers until close to Llano. Past Llano towards F’burg, the proliferation of bluebonnets and other flowers is stunning. Willow City Loop did not disappoint. Very thick and tall on the north section of the loop. Absolutely breathtaking. This section was as nice as I have ever seen in years past.

WARNING: It was very crowded. Surprisingly crowded for a Wednesday morning. For those of you heading down Thursday or Friday you might want to consider doing the loop because it may be bumper-to-bumper this weekend

After the loop, we headed to Castell via cr 123 and 106. A few patches of flowers almost as nice as willow city. But still beautiful country side with a few low water crossing thrown in for fun
0e0dd0437873922804597622743aa30f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx for the wildflour update Bob & Teresa....we'll be down tomorro...cant wait

Did yall do the loop startn in Willow City....or backwards startn up on 16?

Im plannin on ridin it Friday mornin

Last edited:
Hey Rod, Jarrett and I are heading down to Mama's tomorrow. See you there.
Looks like Im meetn Agman & Zephyr in Lampasas for the remainin ride to Mamas lunch in Burnet.
MrgreenGenes n PhilHill hafta leave a bit later....11am...so ..dont kno where they'll stop...or if they'll stop for lunch
& Liteitup..RZ ..TxOilMan are still leavin 1pm

Last edited:
Thanx for the wildflour update Bob & Teresa....we'll be down tomorro...cant wait

Did yall do the loop startn in Willow City....or backwards startn up on 16?

Im plannin on ridin it Friday mornin

We stated on the northern section (backwards). Not much to see on the southern section between willow city and 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all be careful on your ride tomorrow. We will see you all Friday morning.

Might see you guys Friday afternoon. Last minute decision.

With sKatz absconding the way she is-you darn absconder you! :lol2:

Looks like Monica, JT and I will enjoy the Super Relaxed Route ourselves.

This is an all pavement wander down skinny ranch roads. We’ll leave from Destination Cycle and be back in time for dinner. With stops for refueling/refreshing as desired.

Heck ya! It's been a good vacation so far and I plan to keep it as non-strenuous as possible.

Ill be chking in at my cabin Friday afternoon soon as they'll let me in. I'll plan to hang out there for the evening, burn a steak for dinner. Then it's Destination Cycle bright and early Saturday morning.

Back