• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

A 350 2 stroke? Holy cow it will have grunt.
Husky and ktm have a two stroke type expansion chamber for exhaust scavenging from the factory.
Like an fmf power bomb or mega bomb header.

Dragged the track today to get the disc grooves knocked down. Your welcome Brian and David.

Hey if you got a liquid cooled, 70hp, water cooled XR i’m in.

After in depth research the 701 is the best dual sport for me. Just not anytime I’m the near future.

My xrl has a luggage rack. You could strap a 40hp generator and hope for a rain shower for the liquid cooling. :rofl:

Truth is I totally agree. I love my 701. Still shopping for soft luggage and fixing to put on a Mitas e07 out back then my beemer might sit a lot more.

Reactions: JMZ
Hey if you got a liquid cooled, 70hp, water cooled XR i’m in.

After in depth research the 701 is the best dual sport for me. Just not anytime I’m the near future.
Give southtex 701 a ride. It is definitely a great bike

Rocky Mountain ATVMC has their Tusk Racks and a rear luggage rack for it along with the IMS tanks to add another 2.5 gallons. I ride with a guy couple weeks ago that had one. No troubles keeping up with the 800cc guys.

Rocky Mountain ATVMC has their Tusk Racks and a rear luggage rack for it along with the IMS tanks to add another 2.5 gallons. I ride with a guy couple weeks ago that had one. No troubles keeping up with the 800cc guys.
It's very quick

That Honda in the background has that jellous dog look

This is the shop where the ambiant temp was 102F

ASPR, was this the whole track or the kids (short cut) track version?
It was the PRO loop lol

So is this famous track open to other TWT riders ??? Would love to have a chance to try the Husky 510, should be able to do one lap before I have to lay down and take a nap...

So is this famous track open to other TWT riders ??? Would love to have a chance to try the Husky 510, should be able to do one lap before I have to lay down and take a nap...
Both Aspear ranch and South tex house are open to members.

Trying to put together another day at my place, but have to figure out a date

Great, look forward to it. Also if you ever need some help with maintenance let me know, I have a lot of equipment from a Kubota tractor to a skid steer... Always happy to work a little, ride a little :)

Back