• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

All I got is manual labor but also willing to pitch in on a Sunday. There or SouthTex’s place. But the next 4-6 weeks after the 28th are home projects on the new house. We close on the 28th. Will be closer to both places. 6 miles west of I35 on 1604. Got to earn my keep so to speak.

Great, look forward to it. Also if you ever need some help with maintenance let me know, I have a lot of equipment from a Kubota tractor to a skid steer... Always happy to work a little, ride a little :)
I've got plenty of skid steer chores[emoji1]
My m9960 can only do so much

Aspear ranch will be open Sunday the 18th 7am-12pm.

Gate will be unlocked.
There will be a beta trials bike to play on too!

For more info feel free to call/text.
361-243-8794
Samuel

I will be there in my air conditioned van to hang out, maybe pop some rounds and lend a hand with some trail work. Let me know if motorcycle trailer help is needed Sunday/Monday.

Shoot, doesn't look like I will have the Husky back together for this weekend. Sent the suspension out to be rebuilt, doesn't look like it will be ready in time for me to get it put back together. I will be ping you again.

Shoot, doesn't look like I will have the Husky back together for this weekend. Sent the suspension out to be rebuilt, doesn't look like it will be ready in time for me to get it put back together. I will be ping you again.
No worries! I'm never moving. Many years of free riding

Aspear ranch will be open Sunday the 18th 7am-12pm.

Gate will be unlocked.
There will be a beta trials bike to play on too!

For more info feel free to call/text.
361-243-8794
Samuel

Hmm. Just saw this. I'm tempted to drive down. My cell is a 773 area code. I'll text if I can make it work.

Would be cool if I could talk some Houston guys into braving the heat to ride over and do a meet and greet.

How’s the place for big bikes? Would love to ride there some day and meet the peeps.

Hmm. Just saw this. I'm tempted to drive down. My cell is a 773 area code. I'll text if I can make it work.
Sounds good. I just posted the address up top
I work Tues-Sat. So Sunday is like my Saturday
@ocho drunk can give you a good idea.
How’s the place for big bikes? Would love to ride there some day and meet the peeps.
There is a sand track that would be good to practice turns, the trails in the woods would be miserable on a gs. Once it cools off we will probably do some cookouts, campouts and stuff

@Ocho as far as big bikes go, not bad once it cools off. Going to bring the GS out there in a about 6 weeks. Got some major work to do on it. Going to be there in the van to meet and greet and walk some of the trails to learn the system. Most likely have a cooler of water and DP. Will have a couple of guns to if anyone would like to try a 44Mag carbine rifle. With ASPR ‘s blessing of course.

@Ocho as far as big bikes go, not bad once it cools off. Going to bring the GS out there in a about 6 weeks. Got some major work to do on it. Going to be there in the van to meet and greet and walk some of the trails to learn the system. Most likely have a cooler of water and DP. Will have a couple of guns to if anyone would like to try a 44Mag carbine rifle. With ASPR ‘s blessing of course.

Bring em!

All I got is manual labor but also willing to pitch in on a Sunday. There or SouthTex’s place. But the next 4-6 weeks after the 28th are home projects on the new house. We close on the 28th. Will be closer to both places. 6 miles west of I35 on 1604. Got to earn my keep so to speak.

Here’s my scars from this weekend. Apparently I hit the same mesquite bush at a different speed.

I’ll keep trimming and make my track family friendly.

Wednesday night carb work from your friendly neighborhood shade tree mechanic
b1bd7312bef48a73937b3a5a08931970.jpg

Back