• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

ASPR hit the nail on the head. Commitment is one of the Pilars of riding a motorcycle especially off road.

I will be out there on the R1150GS when it cools off. Have some work to do on both bikes. Then the shop will be open for helping others with their bikes.

ASPR hit the nail on the head. Commitment is one of the Pilars of riding a motorcycle especially off road.

I will be out there on the R1150GS when it cools off. Have some work to do on both bikes. Then the shop will be open for helping others with their bikes.
SPEAKING OF SHOPS

THIS JUST IN, Aspear Ranch is getting a 30x40 shop!!!
We will be offering less that dealer/shop prices on those pesky maintenance tasks your do not want to do, such as valve adjustments and carb cleaning!!

I will crank back up my vendor thread when this starts

Last edited:
I will let the chick that works at dream machines know. She claims to have taken her RMZ off free style ramps. I guess see how she jumps the creek!!

Sorry I can’t help on instagram, but do you have Facebook. I haven’t Grammed nor Twitted.

I will let the chick that works at dream machines know. She claims to have taken her RMZ off free style ramps. I guess see how she jumps the creek!!

Sorry I can’t help on instagram, but do you have Facebook. I haven’t Grammed nor Twitted.
No Facebook and the gram is only for the ranch

enter your trials bike in Harvest Classic trials completion this October. Would be a lot of fun.

enter your trials bike in Harvest Classic trials completion this October. Would be a lot of fun.
Do you have a link?

There is an event at gsl ranch on the 7th I might hit

:thumb: Hope to make it soon as it cools off. It is a drive but will be worth it I am sure. Schedule? Thanks.
Schedule is sporadic right now, but we are going to transition to Saturday's instead of Sunday's. Once it cools off we are gonna bust butt and improve and lengthen the loop, make new/move trials obstacles, build shade etc

Schedule is sporadic right now, but we are going to transition to Saturday's instead of Sunday's. Once it cools off we are gonna bust butt and improve and lengthen the loop, make new/move trials obstacles, build shade etc

We can schedule random Sunday rides at my place so @Drunk_Uncle can make it

I’ll deliver these and maybe get a few more for y’all enduro fellas

Care to fill us in on the secret or did you just need ballast for that rough riding semi you call a pickup.

Just a guess. Something like this.

0E9AE2A3-66EB-419C-8DC0-2122FC75B806.png

Back