• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Pace yourself, don't over do it.

Or get out there early in the morning. If I ride this time of year, I'll usually try to get out early and be back home around noon. Same with any sort of garage work. Or yard work... This is a great time of year to work on the inside of the house and get ready for fall when it cools off again. Or leave town...

Who is generally at El Fenix on "First Tuesday"?

They are all small dual sport riders for the most part. Nice guys. Seems about 1/3 of them are pilots. Very friendly. People tend to show up much earlier than 7:00. 6:30 would be a good time to show up there. Very few ride to that event. Mostly KTM riders. It’s worth checking out.

Being the first time to try to catch the "First Tuesday" group, how would one find them, since most do not ride to the event. Do they sit in a particular section of El Fenix? They sound like my people, KTM's and all...

I'm out this Tuesday (Mom's birthday) and its too hot to ride anyway. Someone else plan something for this week and I'll see you next week.

Well, the forecast is for cooler, but 40% chance of rain Tuesday. Sounds like good burger weather. Plus I'll put out some fertilizer Tuesday. That will guarantee it will either not rain or it will flash flood. At my house.

Fuego Burger in Benbrook

Address4400 Benbrook HwyUnit 108Fort Worth, TX 76116United States

I know this isn't centrally located, but their burgers are great! Or they have been the times I've been there. On 377 north of I-20, on the west side of the road.

I like Fuego Burgers so I'm in with the Dragin Lady.....if I don't wind up dead with a shovel in my hand.

Put the shovel down. Those things will kill you.

Don't I know it

That is a young man's tool. An excavator is what an adult uses to dig a hole. Or a young man with a shovel.

I'm to poor for that, although I have used rentals this past month in ways I never would have when I was younger. A few years ago, the idea of spending money to avoid work wouldn't have ever been had. Today it does get consideration.

I am watching two of our Grand Kids until tomorrow, could not make it to Fuego Burgers. See ya Friday for ice cream if it's not raining.

It's so nice out and really wanted to ride the bike, but 6 year old Grand Son wanted to build lego blocks with Grand Dad ........

The TERA thing is happening this Tuesday in Grapevine. The El Fenix Restaurant in Grapevine. Its gonna be too hot to ride, so I'll be there for that. Most likely. We'll see how Tuesday goes.

We shall endeavor to attend, trusting full well that there be no inappropriate tray usage.

Back