• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

The trio of Ross, Steve and myself had a good lunch at Billy's.

I'm in for Thursday, July 25. I may be a little late. I have a 10am meeting down south that will hopefully not go past 11.
Tom

WOW, that meeting went on forever. Sorry, I didn't make it. According to my wife I may miss next week,too.
Dang!
Tom

I'm IN August 15th, the next time I have Thursday off. No more bamboozling as my wife will be back at work again. My days off are again my days off.

I will be at Billy's in 2 days for lunch, with or without you. Since Steve seems to be singing songs, thought I'd throw that in there.

I'll be there, so beware.
I feel like a poet, and my toes show it. They are long fellows.
Tom

Good to see Tom and Ross today. Ross, my Garmin said it's a 29 mile trip. Took me 38 minutes to get to Billy's and 47 to get back, slightly different route. When I got home the temp in Coupland was 92 - feels like 106.

Didn't make it. Dead battery. Been too hot to ride and I've spent a lot of time up in Colorado.
Too hot to ride? 3 of us rode yesterday. Sorry 'bout the battery.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Stuart and I had a great lunch. Probably her last since we are moving to Phoenix. I don't leave till Oct. 4 or 5, with the bikes on the trailer.
TG

Back