• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I should be there, I won't be riding.

I did hear from insurance. They estimate that the damage is all cosmetic and that most of it can be fixed with new plastics.

Hopefully my Versys will be in the shop by the end of this week.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Chad,

So sorry to hear about the wreck. So glad you’re OK and the bike appears repairable. I’m gathering Julia was not on board, which is probably part of why you faired as well as you did. Hope you can get back in the saddle soon.

Gaye and I will try to make it tomorrow, but work doesn’t always cooperate.

With the Astro's fourth game at 7:00 tomorrow, how about we do Pipeline? Lot's of TVs!!

I will be in Hunt, but will still be cheering them on! May be a rain out tomorrow?

I will be in Hunt, but will still be cheering them on! May be a rain out tomorrow?
Yeesh! Sure hope not; looking forward to another butt kicking of them Yanks :box:
We should be up there around 3:00ish tomorrow, Joe. Sure looking forward to it :thumb:

Anyone else showing up tonight? Remember guys, it sure helps to be able to give the restaurant a head count when we get there. I expect there to be a good crowd tonight since the Astros are playing, so it might be hard to add a table if we end up needing it.

Cool, we'll see y'all there. Looks like table for 6.

Chuy's sounds great (do they have a TV, lol?). Hey, Michelle, if not busy tomorrow morning, come join us at Skippers for breakfast @ 0900

Chuy's sounds great (do they have a TV, lol?). Hey, Michelle, if not busy tomorrow morning, come join us at Skippers for breakfast @ 0900
I really like Skipper's and that sounds good but I am working this week. Hope to see you at the Pasadena Chuy's on Wednesday.

Jesus, you ok? Last time someone said they were gonna be there, but didn't show up... :duck:

Anyone planning to go to the pie run this weekend?

If anyone wants to go, we can meet at Rudy's at 0800, stands up at 0830. Should be some nice weather for riding/pie! :rider::eat:

Anyone planning to go to the pie run this weekend?

If anyone wants to go, we can meet at Rudy's at 0800, stands up at 0830. Should be some nice weather for riding/pie! :rider::eat:

Me ... want to meet me at the exit to my place? :lol2: Hopefully see you there. Went for a dirt ride today, that you would have enjoyed!!! When are you guys moving up to Conroe, where dirt roads are right outside my neighborhood?

Went for a dirt ride today, that you would have enjoyed!!! When are you guys moving up to Conroe, where dirt roads are right outside my neighborhood?

What? Lost my number? :scratch:

Looks like we're in for a rainy day tomorrow, and soup kind of night.

Anyone up for Masa Sushi on El Camino?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Back