• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Who’s Riding Dirt Bikes Dec. 1

Will look for you. I have a silver F150 with an old dual sported 450 EXC.

Mike P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depending on rain I will/may be at SR 11-11:30. Tahoe with Honda on a hitch-rack.
I'm very doubtful, BUT I might come out if you do! It'd be close to 1:30 after Church. Post up if you actually come this way!!

Would really like to have made it. I tweaked my back Wed as were preparing to evacuate due to a refinery explosion in our area. It seemed to be better late yesterday so I went to Church last night hoping to ride today. Could barely walk this morning and gave up after trying to load my gear. Taking my wife to her back Dr in Houston tomorrow and gonna try to get him to ck me out after her. I took a dbl dose of Aleve today and that relaxed it a little this afternoon. I figured the weather/dirt would be perfect and it seems it was. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

I rode,on December 2nd, just about perfect temps, moisture, and no dust. Only problem, a lot of leaves,on the ground hide sneaky roots.

Back