• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Upcoming San Antonio Events and Chatter

Viffer, is that the gas station south of Floore’s? If so thinking noon on the first for a New Year’s rip through the Sisters. If no one has done it, I can show everyone the dirt section between 335/336. So far the weather looks good.

Viffer, is that the gas station south of Floore’s? If so thinking noon on the first for a New Year’s rip through the Sisters. If no one has done it, I can show everyone the dirt section between 335/336. So far the weather looks good.
Tempting

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He knows the route. We did it about a year ago.
He's out. I'm planning on making it. No skid plate, or crash bars on the strom. But then again it's a $1800 bike so I'm not too invested in it!

The dirt section was a graded highway when we went through. A VFR on street rubber could it. Nice views and interesting sights. If the Tiger forks get done in time I will be on Annakee III’s. Look forward to the New Years Ride.

This one?
6cde3795e8cdd5b6cedcdb4c67aa3824.jpg

I dunno about that weather forecast. Looks a bit wetter to me. But the forecast will change 4 times before then.

If that's wrong, hopefully I'll at least make the short day run, up 281 and across Kendalia and such, fluid exchange at Luckenbach, then Old SA Road down to near Comfort and reverse the course at Sisterdale.

BTW, what are the Sisters like these days? I didn't go at all this year, as before that they had just ruined a few sections with that blasted chip and seal crap.
Any better now that it's worn in?

I was on them a couple times last year and have new marks on both pegs and left Jesse Bag on my 1150GS on Bridgestone street tire like Tourance. Near peg angles on TKC 80’s

are y'all talking about doing this on Wednesday January 1st? If so and if the weather is good I'd like to meet up with you once you get in the area.

are y'all talking about doing this on Wednesday January 1st? If so and if the weather is good I'd like to meet up with you once you get in the area.
Yes we are. I'll try and remember to throw those pants in my bag

I will post up the route in a day or two. Basically run into Bandera and run the Sisters counter clockwise. Always seems to be less traffic, Hog Trains, that direction.

I am not sure if I have family plans or not, but I may be able to make it as well. I would meet at the gas station in Helotes.

Back