• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

If you are in the market for a used dirtbike, may be a few for sale tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great ride today. My best lap time so far is just under 36 minutes. TJ’s grandson laid down a 21 minute and said he stopped to pick cactus outa his crotch.
Sams getting quite the following, I think I counted about 11 riders by the time I threw in the flag. :giveup:Today’s track was not the bunny lap.

And thanks Sam for taking a few minutes to install my front mousse. Maybe I’ll be back tomorrow to try it out.

Great ride today. My best lap time so far is just under 36 minutes. TJ’s grandson laid down a 21 minute and said he stopped to pick cactus outa his crotch.
Sams getting quite the following, I think I counted about 11 riders by the time I threw in the flag. :giveup:Today’s track was not the bunny lap.

And thanks Sam for taking a few minutes to install my front mousse. Maybe I’ll be back tomorrow to try it out.
1=mousse
2=mice?

Kirk does your dirt bike fit in the back of your Jeep? Guess not

Make a hindged extension. This is really nice
7781d3e96acbcb440e4fddc4494e69bc.jpg

Crewbed.com. life preservers not included
mZ_sUeuaT-LkBwEOIFjqzHHJQog&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Last edited:

No problem!

Yeah we are definitely growing

Good day today. I needed to put some hrs on my overhaul and Aspear didn’t disappoint. I’m not as fast as the go fast boys, but I had lots of fun. 5 laps and I feel them.
00AB441C-A093-4CC4-9393-27A27B9A1DF8.jpeg

28F0A9D0-67A4-4A08-A728-440FBE9C244E.jpeg

81B2D90C-CCBF-4054-8854-FF5E1C0DCDD7.jpeg

B1B1132B-B6B8-4257-A500-33B47FEFC99D.jpeg

5 laps!? Wowza!! Last time when the sand was tame I did 3 laps and was pretty proud of it.

Good 2nd ride day, thanks Sam. @Mudslick was my ride partner today, so needless to say my bike needed a wash, air filter cleaning and the 21 hr oil change after the roosting i took.

Honestly I was more impressed that BeRad kept analyzing the problem, and then found the solution to make it work, than the actual success. He has skills and a quick learning curve. I’m blessed with neither :shrug:

Honestly I was more impressed that BeRad kept analyzing the problem, and then found the solution to make it work, than the actual success. He has skills and a quick learning curve. I’m blessed with neither :shrug:
He kept going after yall left too

Exactly, that's why I wanted to include a clip of the journeyTo The Top.

ASPEAR, you were close to it in the couple of tries i saw you made. I wanted to make sure to get it in slow-mo to capture the mechanics of it all.

ASPEAR, you were close to it in the couple of tries i saw you made. I wanted to make sure to get it in slow-mo to capture the mechanics of it all.
I need to get the trials bike running and try it again. I have trouble understanding and acting out the mechanics of riding like that! He kept analyzing film and adjusting technique based on what he saw

There was a considerable amount of discussion on this issue before what you see that occurred.

I was listening to what y'all were saying and understanding it. However reproducing it is a whole other matter. :lol2:

This Saturday
1/11/2020
9am-5pm

Aww rats! I’ll be at deer camp. Y’all throw some dirt on your goggles like I’m roosting y’all as usual ! :rofl:

Back