• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

8B3939AB-B333-456C-9099-72B922AAFA90.jpeg
I may be able to come. I do like Fred's.

not Sure why this insists on putting all my photos sideways. But this is the CFS with chili relleno on top. Yum. And it comes with a salad so it’s a health food! 🤪😋

I think the forum software is reading the orientation information from the picture and putting the side the picture says is up on top. There is a way to change that before uplaoding, but I don't know how on a phone, I can only do it on my computer.

For those eating healthy, the Portobello Veggie Burger will be de rigueur.

For those eating healthy, the Portobello Veggie Burger will be de rigueur.

There may be salads listed further down or on the back. I seem to remember 2-3 salad options. I ate a salad at lunch, so I’ll have to get some real food at dinner. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There may be salads listed further down or on the back. I seem to remember 2-3 salad options. I ate a salad at lunch, so I’ll have to get some real food at dinner. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop eating my foods food...........

Got gas and made it home just before it started to rain. Good timing. Good time guys. Tim and I had a great conversation outside, before we found out that you were already inside. :)

Tributary Café is Cajun.....http://tributarycafe.com/ 4.5 stars.....

Back