• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CTOR

Have to check the calendar. Lots going on, but we need to get the dirt bikes out soon!

Formula 1 is that weekend.
I would like to go soon. I haven't visited yet.

Old thread. Going there in am (2/21/20) with another KTM 350 rider. Benny charges $30 to ride.

Old thread. Going there in am (2/21/20) with another KTM 350 rider. Benny charges $30 to ride.
Can non-members get in during the week? Sure wish I could join you, been years since I went there.

Vinny, been too long since we have ridden together. Would love to meet you, but need to work today since I am taking most of next week off for Around the Bend.

When are we going to do a Colorado ride !!!

Can non-members get in during the week? Sure wish I could join you, been years since I went there.

Benny is the owner. He's very accommodating. Look up CTOR online for number and info. I'm not a member.

Vinny, been too long since we have ridden together. Would love to meet you, but need to work today since I am taking most of next week off for Around the Bend.

When are we going to do a Colorado ride !!!

I'll see you in BB. Getting there Thu night.

Had a great day of riding with Rossi. A bit wet at first.

Back