• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday Morning West Fort Worth Breakfast

Reaction score
First Name
David
For the past several months, a group of us have been meeting and eating breakfast at the Vickery Cafe (4120 W. Vickery Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76107). Well, after the first 5 months or so, we have run out of interesting things to say. I mean, you can only ask someone “what are you getting?” so many times before the conversation lags. So we’re posting up here in hopes of getting some new blood in group so we can continue to have interesting conversations instead of just staring at each other and grumbling. 😂 So YOU are invited. Yes, specifically YOU. If you’re getting this PM, it means we have identified you as someone cool enough to eat breakfast with once a week.

We meet at 9:00, but generally we get there a little early. The place gets busy, so you should try to be on time or at least let us know you’ll be there so we can hold you a seat.

Edit: Apparently this isn’t a PM, so please only the cool people show up. How will you know if you’re cool enough? You’ll be there at the Vickery Cafe at 9:00 am on Saturday. 🤪

b1e863f39a2c2e57002ebfd45d1b8479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• b3631302d19b64b85d8445043f8a2570.jpg
    b3631302d19b64b85d8445043f8a2570.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 220
I do love me some breakfast! If I were one of the cool kids, I'd have some. Unfortunately, my weekends belong to parking lots. Well, not really unfortunately because I'm helping make more cool kids to go have breakfast with you cool kids!

I do love me some breakfast! If I were one of the cool kids, I'd have some. Unfortunately, my weekends belong to parking lots. Well, not really unfortunately because I'm helping make more cool kids to go have breakfast with you cool kids!

What are you doing in parking lots on the weekend?

Sounds like fun.
Booked this weekend, and the next is the Texas M/C Safety Forum in Kerrville, but the next.....!
Throw up a reminder and I'll try to see it through.
SS

I will be at Vickery cafe at 9am, see you tomorrow

Edit: I forgot I was riding with some fellas to Godley in the morning at 7am

Last edited:
A few months ago an older gentleman gave my son a hat. My son wore that hat today and this gentleman was there and he bought our breakfast. If was a good breakfast. Thank you sir!

Was a bit surreal seeing @misterk roll up this morning.

Another in his group arrived first and I asked him who was leading the ride and he said, "This crazy guy."

All on one plate!

So, did y'all go? How was it? Use to really like the breaky there. Then seemed like something happened. Some great waitresses. Maybe time to try again.

So, did y'all go? How was it? Use to really like the breaky there. Then seemed like something happened. Some great waitresses. Maybe time to try again.

Yes we were there. Each of the specials were ordered and enjoyed. I had my winter regular which is the Terlingua omelet. A omelet with jalapeños, onions and chili. We meet at 9:00. but often get there earlier (8:45ish).

Here’s a crappy photo of the breakfast menu.

e9fb09224bca1009e37ca89cc9b80f79.jpg

This weekend they are running the cowtown marathon. Here is the route on Saturday in case you’re planning on joining us.

d4eceda004ab4da012dcfc8ed4e86f4a.jpg

It might affect you if you’re riding in from the Northeast.

Back