• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

National Weather Service says 40-deg at 8 AM or not much different from previous months. Of course, the goal is to ride, but, I don't think anyone would criticise you for showing up in a cage (or on a scooter).

-Jeff

I'm planning on being there. Might be a few new faces as well and a dirt ride following.

Great to meet all of you. You guys missed a good mudfest after breakfast.

@MacDaddy, I think there is a video now posted on the Ellis County DualSport Facebook page that shows all.
I would link it here, but my Mom won't let me have a Facebook page.

Thanks Flipit, I saw that this morning. I get on Facebook a little. I think your Mom is right.

I am planning to get a ride in this weekend, too. The bluebonnets are popping. Maybe a route east of Ennis?

-Jeff
Sorry, I just realized I have to make a run to Palestine TX in the morning in the truck to buy fencing supplies.

Here's a 100 mile ride based on the Ennis Bluebonnet Trails. It's a little loopy with some back tracking. I was trying to work in the more interesting looking roads. Thoughts?

-Jeff

Here's a 100 mile ride based on the Ennis Bluebonnet Trails. It's a little loopy with some back tracking. I was trying to work in the more interesting looking roads. Thoughts?View attachment 257139

-Jeff
A ride is a ride even if the one designing it is a little loopy.
Looks like rain is out of here at noon the partly cloudy the rest of the day.

Back