• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Great Continental Divide adventure ride

Reaction score
I’m always looking for good adventure riding YouTube content. This Continental Divide ride has some great footage and music. A Texan and Indianan ride mostly dirt from the Mexican border to Canada.
The Texan might be a subscriber on TWT?

I’m always looking for good adventure riding YouTube content. This Continental Divide ride has some great footage and music. A Texan and Indianan ride mostly dirt from the Mexican border to Canada.
The Texan might be a subscriber on TWT?

Yep, me too. Thanks for link. Hopefully gonna do some of these one day.

This a very cool video, very inspiring.

Congratulations on this wonderful video. Music, pictures and the use of the drone inspire me for my own videos! I wish you a safe journey at all times and stay healthy!

Let me try this again with Tour Divide info.
If you like the Continental Divide check out the perspective from a ‘biker’. Beside great video quality you hear about the ups and downs of the tour. And with how little it can be done. Lael Wilcox is the first woman who did the ~2700 miles in about 15 days. Men’s record is 13 days.

Inspiring video with Lael

Video with Josh Ibbett

Last edited:
That ride is what really inspired me to ride a long time ago. I had read a blog about that and it's always been a dream of mine. It will probably have to wait till the kids are older but it's still on the list. Thanks for the video link.

Back