• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Started a Youtube Channel

RoverT

Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Hey all, I've been without a source of income and bored beyond belief during quarantine. This pushed me to do what I've been considering for a while, and start a youtube channel. I've posted videos in the past but nothing serious, just drum covers, little car things, etc and all with no consistency or quality.

My new channel is currently called 2 Wheelin, and I just uploaded my 4th video. I plan to cover anything with wheels. Projects, tips, reviews, and wr250r stuff because that's my main steed. I just acquired two new project bikes today - check out my new video to learn all about them ;) I'll be documenting the entire process of repairing both these bikes. Eventually I may begin doing motovlogs, but for now it's all 3rd person stuff. I'm trying to create good consistent content that I would want to watch. I'm sure I won't be able to continue pumping content out at the rate I am now, but I think my long term goal will be a video a week. Hopefully within a year of doing this I will know if it's going anywhere and if I could enjoy it long term.

So if you feel compelled, head on over to visit. If you like what you see, consider subscribing. If you don't, feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Here it is:

Hey alright, I'll check it out. Just scanning the Top 5 WR mods video - good clear sound and picture, and very good manner in which you explain things to viewers. Makes it easy for a variety of mechanical knowledge levels to understand.

Good on you for being creative and looking to new things during this quarantine time. I was curious what people were learning and self-discovering right now about themselves (In fact, I think I'll start a new thread).

Good work T

That 90 should keep you busy for a while
It's a piece of work lol!

New carb parts came in for the Vulcan today so I think I'll be able to see if it runs tonight!

Man you got a steal on both of those. Would love to have a 90 one day. You need to look for a 125 atc to do a heart transplant one day. Check our Jenny's garage on YouTube. He did it to his.

Last edited:
Man you got a steel on both of those. Would love to have a 90 one day. You need to look for a 125 atc to do a heart transplant one day. Check our Jenny's garage on YouTube. He did it to his.
I'm a huge Jennie's garage fan! I've seen almost all his videos including that motor swap.

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

I'm a huge Jennie's garage fan! I've seen almost all his videos including that motor swap.

My favorite of his was the kdx rebuild and plating. That is my ultimate bike. I just enjoy his approach to fixing stuff.

My favorite of his was the kdx rebuild and plating. That is my ultimate bike. I just enjoy his approach to fixing stuff.
He's hilarious, doesn't take himself or his work too seriously but does a good job. It's awesome!

I liked that kdx too - I've always wanted to ride one.

New video up!
Oil change DIY for the WR250r where I go step by step with the service manual:

PS: I also have project videos, several WR pieces (highway review, top speed run, top 5 mods, etc) If you're bored, I bet you'll find a video that interests you ;)

Hope y'all are enjoying the videos! I just switched to Davinci Resolve 16 as my editor, and after many hours of learning it I cranked that oil change video out. It seems to be pretty nice once you get the hang of it.

I haven't changed the oil on mine yet so no idea how the process went on this bike.
Good vid - straight up, no frills, no time wasting jibber jabber.

Looks like you went with Yamalube oil? AFA filters, without starting a war, any idea if there are filters to absolutely avoid for poor quality?

I haven't changed the oil on mine yet so no idea how the process went on this bike.
Good vid - straight up, no frills, no time wasting jibber jabber.

Looks like you went with Yamalube oil? AFA filters, without starting a war, any idea if there are filters to absolutely avoid for poor quality?
Thanks!

I have no idea of any filters to avoid. I've used oem, tusk, k&n and I can never tell the difference.
All seem to work well.

I'll try to keep from starting wars and just say that yamalube is good and a new filter of any brand is probably a good idea.

New video up!
This one took me a week of editing (whew) but its finally done.

If you like road trips, check it out:

Great job Trevor! I am enjoying your videos. We are taking a trip to Palo Duro Canyon at the end of the month to celebrate Riley's high school graduation. Very much liked the scenery you showed on your trip. :-P

Great job Trevor! I am enjoying your videos. We are taking a trip to Palo Duro Canyon at the end of the month to celebrate Riley's high school graduation. Very much liked the scenery you showed on your trip. :-P
Glad to hear it, thanks!
Palo Duro is great. They weren't at full capacity, due to covid restrictions (hence why we had to reserve spots)

The main 'lighthouse trail' is highly trafficked but beautiful. I didn't get pics but the hiking group loved it.

Back